Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Leonies "would you ever..." or "what would you do if..."game.

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#31 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 10:58 AM

I think I'd go for the rattlesnake, as I'd feel less guilty for killing a reptile than a more intelligent mammal---also it probably tastes better.

What would you do if you had to make all your own daily utilitarian tools?
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#32 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 12 August 2008 - 02:22 PM

Given my abject lack of dexterity and hand/eye coordination.......I'd be up a well-known-creek-without-an-equally-well-known-steering-devise :hug:

Would you ever shave your head?

#33 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous "green monster") lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 12 August 2008 - 05:31 PM

NO, I love my full thick head of hair.

Would you pierce anything else except your ears?
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

#34 AnnieV

AnnieV

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 06:23 PM

I've thought about a tongue piercing, but alas, I'm too chicken :blush: I've had my ears pierced twice but my body doesn't react well to new holes and foreign objects (even real gold)...I've long since had to let them close up.

What would you do FIRST if you won millions of dollars?
Posted Image

#35 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:23 AM

Uhmmmm........look for some reallyreallyreally good tax shelters!

What would you do secondly if you won millions of dollars?

#36 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous "green monster") lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 16 August 2008 - 07:17 PM

WOW... take the phone off the hook, breathe deeply and take a good year, maybe less, to think about it....I wouldn't want to change my life much, but would need time to think where/who the money would help the most.

Would you ever go up in a hot air balloon?
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

#37 Whitebuffalo

Whitebuffalo

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 09:40 PM

Yes, in fact I have. It is very peaceful up there.

What would you do if this were your last day on earth, and all was well with the world?

#38 Ambra

Ambra

Should not travel without a map

• PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, of course, reading, arts and crafts, particularly cross-stitch, movies.

Posted 18 August 2008 - 01:42 AM

I'd call my family and tell them I love them and then I'd eat all the chocolate I could get my hands on so I know I'd die happy!

What would you do if we were invaded by hostile aliens?
I got smacked by aloha spirit!Posted Image

#39 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 12:23 PM

Other than retreat to our property out on Buzzard Gap and truly become a hermitress? Uhmmm.........attempt to negotiate with them.

Would you ever chase a tornado?

#40 Whitebuffalo

Whitebuffalo

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 08:17 PM

I could see myself trying that out.

What would you do if your elderly neighbors were not home and a chapter of the Hell's Angels showed up on their doorstep and appearently had a "key"?

#41 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 19 August 2008 - 09:18 AM

~Divert them over to my house for some tea & cookies....or beer & shots, which ever they liked.

What would you do if you ran out of toilet paper at the worst time???
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#42 Kat Sparrow

Kat Sparrow

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 09:35 AM

~Divert them over to my house for some tea & cookies....or beer & shots, which ever they liked.

What would you do if you ran out of toilet paper at the worst time???

Use a paper towel :toilet:

What would you do if you were thrown into the film "Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom"?

-Kat
Posted ImageAll a person really needs to survive is a sense of Humor, a little faith, and A BIG ROLL OF DUCT TAPE!

#43 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 01:04 PM

I'd grin in delight and jump right in there ;)

What would you do if someone wanted to use your life as a plot in a soap opera?

#44 Whitebuffalo

Whitebuffalo

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 07:31 AM

:P Me too!

I would help them out with the script.

Would you ever avoid telling the truth if it would mean that someone was able to stay in a place that they truly loved, instead of going someplace that the truth would send them? **not necessarily behind bars**

#45 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests and hobbies. <br />I have enjoyed White Water Rafting down the Penobscot River, Dead River and Kennebec River all on several occasions, Hiking in the White Mountains, Camping, Taking Photographs, watching the horse pull's at Fryeburg Fair, Canning, Sewing, Scrap Booking, Fly Tying, My Artwork........<br /><br />Over the last few years; I have added vegetable gardening, to the job of getting my property back into shape. (it is amazing how well vegetable's mix into a flower garden)<br /><br />I love reading ghost stories and seeing programs on the paranormal.<br />My experiences with the paranormal began when I was still an infant and have continued to this day.

Posted 21 August 2008 - 08:11 AM

humm tough one.
If the truth would send someone to a place that would get them the help they desperately needed.
I would tell the truth.

If I stumbled across a person others were looking for, happily living in seclusion, self sufficient with no desire to be around those searching for them.
I would avoid the truth.

Would you ever be able to destroy a single innocent person, if it would save the entire world from total annihilation?

Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once.Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.*

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.*-- Scottish Proverb

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users