Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Leonies "would you ever..." or "what would you do if..."game.

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#46 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 21 August 2008 - 11:53 AM

No. I'm just another flawed, falliable member of the humanoid species and unless I could be a zillion percent sure that the order to annihilate truly came from God/Higher Power and not some hallucination caused from disease/injury/otherwise, then I really don't think I could act in a way that is so contrary to my basic nature.

What would you do if you had the choice of eating anything you wanted and never gaining weight but in exchange for that, you had to spend an hour a day listening to something like fingernails being pulled across a chalkboard?

#47 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests and hobbies. <br />I have enjoyed White Water Rafting down the Penobscot River, Dead River and Kennebec River all on several occasions, Hiking in the White Mountains, Camping, Taking Photographs, watching the horse pull's at Fryeburg Fair, Canning, Sewing, Scrap Booking, Fly Tying, My Artwork........<br /><br />Over the last few years; I have added vegetable gardening, to the job of getting my property back into shape. (it is amazing how well vegetable's mix into a flower garden)<br /><br />I love reading ghost stories and seeing programs on the paranormal.<br />My experiences with the paranormal began when I was still an infant and have continued to this day.

Posted 21 August 2008 - 01:24 PM

I think I could do it, it couldn't be much worse than what I listen to for upwards of 3 hours a day now. (the painfully high pitched screeching, of one of my umbrella cockatoo's)

What would you do if you had to choose between
  • a long healthy life rich beyond your wildest dreams but not ever feeling truly happy.
or
  • a short usually healthy life struggling financially but feeling truly happy most of your days.

Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once.Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.*

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.*-- Scottish Proverb

#48 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 22 August 2008 - 10:09 AM

I'd choose happiness ~ what good is riches and all it's trappings if you're miserable inside?

What would you do if it rained 40 days and 40 nights?

#49 AnnieV

AnnieV

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 07:01 PM

Get on the ark! :blush: Actually, I'd probably gain about 12 pounds...I love to bake/cook when it rains.

What would you do if you had to choose between being either a firefighter or police officer?
Posted Image

#50 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 23 August 2008 - 12:38 AM

Police Officer.

What would you do if you had to walk in the rain?
Posted Image

#51 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests and hobbies. <br />I have enjoyed White Water Rafting down the Penobscot River, Dead River and Kennebec River all on several occasions, Hiking in the White Mountains, Camping, Taking Photographs, watching the horse pull's at Fryeburg Fair, Canning, Sewing, Scrap Booking, Fly Tying, My Artwork........<br /><br />Over the last few years; I have added vegetable gardening, to the job of getting my property back into shape. (it is amazing how well vegetable's mix into a flower garden)<br /><br />I love reading ghost stories and seeing programs on the paranormal.<br />My experiences with the paranormal began when I was still an infant and have continued to this day.

Posted 23 August 2008 - 08:16 AM

Since I have done that before. (during a downpour, Summertime)I would find even bigger puddles along the way, jumping in them to make big splashes.

What would you do if an Elephant decided to take up residence in your living room?

Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once.Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.*

#52 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 01:11 PM

Oh why not ~ I'd just make room for 'em :)

What would you do if you woke up to find a snake in bed with you?

#53 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 01:31 PM

My ex-husband or the reptile?

ex, kick him out, screeching profanity's at him.

Reptile, role away and out of bed faster than a speeding bullet.

What would you do if, the grass you were cutting in the yard suddenly started screaming?

#54 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 23 August 2008 - 07:43 PM

I'd check to make sure it wasn't a wee creature screaming (there was a fairy ring in the yard for a wee while). If it was really the grass - I'd have to find a way to numb it - because I can't have tall tall grass.

Would you ever consider selling one of your body parts? (and if so - which one/s?)

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

#55 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 10:01 PM

Hmmmm........don't have much left that I don't need for survival so........no.

What would you do if you came home and there was a wolf sitting on your porch?

#56 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 07:19 AM

Check to be sure he isn't wearing Grandmas bonnet.

Since most of you already know the story. What would you do if, Jacks bean stalk was growing in your front yard?

#57 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 08:24 AM

Being the intreped sort, I'd climb up it and when the giant bellowed "Fee Fi Fo Fum, I smell the blood of an Englishman", I'd look around for folks like Mark London, Leonie and my nephew-in-law, Peter :)

What would you do if you knew that an asteroid was going to hit earth in the next hour?

#58 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 05:35 PM

Well, I'd quit taking that wretched Lipitor for sure :)

What would you do if a little girl that you've never seen before came running up to you in the store, grabbed onto you and started calling you Mama (or Papa as the case may be) {this actually happened to me this afternoon}

Edited by frither, 24 August 2008 - 05:35 PM.

#59 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 24 August 2008 - 10:17 PM

Would hold her hand and help her find her real folks. (What did you do?)

What would you do if you couldn't remember who you were or where you lived?

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

#60 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 11:30 PM

:The girl was 12 years old and she said she was being followed around by 3 guys who kept talking to each other in Spanish and kept crowding closer and closer to her. When she came up, grabbed me and called me Mom, I kinda went 'huh?' and looked around to see where the hidden camera was. when I did that, I saw 3 guys that where walking the direction she was do an abrupt turn around and walk quickly off the other way. That raised my radar and when she told me about them following her around, I tended to believe her. Poor child was really and truly spooked. She said she had gone to an employee and told them what was going on but she said they just laughed at her and told her she was imagining things. I went to customer service with her, told them what she had told me and stayed with her until she called her mother, who came and got her:

As far as amnesia, I'd look in my purse and hope to heck I still had the information card I usually carry around.

What would be your first order of business if you were put in charge of the world?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users