Free Skins
© Fisana

Photo

Leonies "would you ever..." or "what would you do if..."game.

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#61 kilel- da ghosty hunta

kilel- da ghosty hunta

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:too much to list, im afraid

Posted 25 August 2008 - 01:48 PM

make everybody be my friend so they wouldnt makefun of me all the time :P

what woud you do if you had the choice between having the love of your life killed, or your parents killed in your place?

Edited by kilel- da ghosty hunta, 25 August 2008 - 01:49 PM.

Posted ImagePosted ImageMissouri Paranormal Society remote junoir member (my location, NY)

#62 Whitebuffalo

Whitebuffalo

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 07:21 AM

In MY place? I would have to pass. I think I would have to let The Powers That Be just take me. There IS no choice there.

What would you do if you KNEW someone was doing something less than ethical, but they were LOVED by everyone they worked for/with?

#63 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 26 August 2008 - 11:35 AM

I don't have to live with anyone else other than myself so I would I would have to do what I thought was right and what was right would be go to the perosn who was doing something less than ethical and at least try to help them get back on the light side of the path.

What would you do if your breakfast cereal started talking back to you?

#64 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:"We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness."

Posted 26 August 2008 - 11:59 AM

Have a bloody good conversation ^.^

What would you do if you were on your own and saw someone you didnt know holding a bloodied axe and looking in your window in the middle of the night?

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#65 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous "green monster") lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 26 August 2008 - 07:08 PM

Dial 911 very quickly hoping the police show up quickly like they do for non important calls.. Hope my doors and windows are locked, find my husband in house (hopefully) that has a gun w/gun permit and hopefully can be quickly armed and ready for whatever may happen. Hope the police capture the sucker to see who/what he killed or injured with his bloody axe...

What would you do if you went out for a walk in the woods that were unfamiliar to you and you suddenly realize you are lost. You are alone, you took many forks in the path left or right, you can't remember your way back, you have no cell phone on you and you realize it may start getting dark soon........ as for the weather, it is coolish.. in the 60's, lots of bugs out after dark and worst animal you may run into is a coyote or a racoon..
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

#66 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests and hobbies. <br />I have enjoyed White Water Rafting down the Penobscot River, Dead River and Kennebec River all on several occasions, Hiking in the White Mountains, Camping, Taking Photographs, watching the horse pull's at Fryeburg Fair, Canning, Sewing, Scrap Booking, Fly Tying, My Artwork........<br /><br />Over the last few years; I have added vegetable gardening, to the job of getting my property back into shape. (it is amazing how well vegetable's mix into a flower garden)<br /><br />I love reading ghost stories and seeing programs on the paranormal.<br />My experiences with the paranormal began when I was still an infant and have continued to this day.

Posted 26 August 2008 - 07:36 PM

I have done something similar to that with friends. They had brought me to this national park, telling me they were familiar with area, so I followed them we around for hours.
As the sun was setting, they decided to share with me the fact that somehow they had gotten us lost. Needles to say I was annoyed.

Happily though.
It seem's I am blessed with an uncanny scene of direction. I turned around a few times got my bearings, pointed in a direction and announced "the cars are that way". My straight line method was no picnic (they complained bitterly as I laughed at them)
but we were at our cars less than an hour after the sun set.

If I ever get lost to the point of having to stop for the night, I would build a fire, make myself comphy and wait till morning b4 starting again.

What would you do if you found yourself living a scary B movie?

Edited by Atropa belladonna, 26 August 2008 - 07:37 PM.

Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once.Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.*

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.*-- Scottish Proverb

#67 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 26 August 2008 - 08:25 PM

Make sure I took copious notes so I could add it to the chronicles of the already rather adventerous life I've already lived.

What would you do if you were given $500 and the only condition was that you could NOT put it to practical use like paying bills?

#68 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous &quot;green monster&quot;) lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 26 August 2008 - 09:05 PM

$500....wow.. since I am in MA near the ocean, I would have a nice dinner out with my husband at a new restaurant on the ocean that we have never been to.. Then we would go off to the "old arcades" at the beach, have one of those "old" photos taken, then have fun in the arcades playing games... probably lots of money left over, I would hand it out to kids/teens in the arcades....free fun night out for them too... love it..

Same Question..What would you do if you were given $500 and the only condition was that you could NOT put it to a practical use like paying bills??
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

#69 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 10:49 PM

I think I might try to find a piece of art in that price range that touches me, preferably by an artist who could use the money( actually I have, in spite of having very little money for everyday purposes, been for some months putting all my spare change in a 5 gallon jug for exactly that purpose. It has almost $200 now). I almost said I'd hit the art supply store myself, but since for me creating things is NOT a luxury, I think it'd be against the spirit of the thing.

Okay, I'm lazy, same q again...
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#70 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests and hobbies. <br />I have enjoyed White Water Rafting down the Penobscot River, Dead River and Kennebec River all on several occasions, Hiking in the White Mountains, Camping, Taking Photographs, watching the horse pull's at Fryeburg Fair, Canning, Sewing, Scrap Booking, Fly Tying, My Artwork........<br /><br />Over the last few years; I have added vegetable gardening, to the job of getting my property back into shape. (it is amazing how well vegetable's mix into a flower garden)<br /><br />I love reading ghost stories and seeing programs on the paranormal.<br />My experiences with the paranormal began when I was still an infant and have continued to this day.

Posted 27 August 2008 - 07:14 AM

OIEVEY!!!
Well then I would purchase allot of silly questions so everyone would have a new one to ask. :D

What would you do if you were lazily gliding along a body of water in a man powered pleasure boat, and an entire flock of ducks with glowing red eyes and fangs began to chase you.

Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once.Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.*

#71 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 12:24 PM

I'd conjur up my magic mirror and hold it up in front of me so they would get a good look at themselves in all their hideous unglory, which at least in theory, would scare them so much that they'd turn and fly away as fast as possible.

Would you ever audition to be on a game show?

#72 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 03:27 PM

never.

What would you do if, you had the power to grow to enormous heights and strength to match.

#73 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 04:37 PM

Well, I wouldn't have to worry about who I could get to help me when I feel like rearranging furniture anymore...Other than that and rare emergencies, can't see what use enormous physical strength is in the modern world, to tell the truth.

What would you do if you were in a position to save the life of your crush's actual love?
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#74 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 05:07 PM

Save them.

What would you do if, you were given the chance to go diving in the shark habitat of an Aquarium during feeding time. (with one of the staff members)

#75 AnnieV

AnnieV

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 09:45 PM

I'm chicken, I'd pass.

If someone murdered your best friend and you had the chance to murder the murderer, with no chance of ever being caught, would you do it?
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users