Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Leonies "would you ever..." or "what would you do if..."game.

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#76 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests and hobbies. <br />I have enjoyed White Water Rafting down the Penobscot River, Dead River and Kennebec River all on several occasions, Hiking in the White Mountains, Camping, Taking Photographs, watching the horse pull's at Fryeburg Fair, Canning, Sewing, Scrap Booking, Fly Tying, My Artwork........<br /><br />Over the last few years; I have added vegetable gardening, to the job of getting my property back into shape. (it is amazing how well vegetable's mix into a flower garden)<br /><br />I love reading ghost stories and seeing programs on the paranormal.<br />My experiences with the paranormal began when I was still an infant and have continued to this day.

Posted 28 August 2008 - 07:48 AM

Yes.

What would you do if, you had the chance to be a kid again.
(not just act like, but really be one)

Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once.Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.*

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.*-- Scottish Proverb

#77 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 28 August 2008 - 01:20 PM

uggghhhhh........I'd have to pass, thank you. Once per lifetime is plenty for me.

What would you do if you were told you could never eat your favorite food again? :I can just hear Annie now:

#78 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests and hobbies. <br />I have enjoyed White Water Rafting down the Penobscot River, Dead River and Kennebec River all on several occasions, Hiking in the White Mountains, Camping, Taking Photographs, watching the horse pull's at Fryeburg Fair, Canning, Sewing, Scrap Booking, Fly Tying, My Artwork........<br /><br />Over the last few years; I have added vegetable gardening, to the job of getting my property back into shape. (it is amazing how well vegetable's mix into a flower garden)<br /><br />I love reading ghost stories and seeing programs on the paranormal.<br />My experiences with the paranormal began when I was still an infant and have continued to this day.

Posted 29 August 2008 - 08:44 AM

That's a tough one. There are so many foods I love, and would hate to be deprived of.
I would probably check to see if there were any substitutes for example chocolate could be replaced with carob.

What would you do if, you had the chance to get a million dollars, but in exchange you would have to put up with a mosquito buzzing in your ear every night, as you tried to get to sleep.

Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once.Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.*

#79 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 29 August 2008 - 12:51 PM

Hmmm.......is there some kind of loophole that specifies that I can take something that will make me so sleepy that someone could fire an Uzi right next to me and I wouldn't even notice? If so.......bring it on!

What would you do if you had the chance to win the same million dollars but it meant that you had to do something, that while not physically dangerous, was personally humiliating?

#80 Whitebuffalo

Whitebuffalo

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 06:18 PM

Well, it is not as if I never did anything that humiliated me, so I think I would take up the challenge.

Would you ever start a relationship with someone that you absolutely KNEW would not "go anywhere" just for the companionship? (Even if the relationship offered MORE)

#81 AnnieV

AnnieV

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 11:04 PM

I'd like to be able to say no, but somehow I can see myself doing that.

Would you ever stay in a relationship you really didn't want to be in, just out of convenience and because it made life simpler?
Posted Image

#82 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 11:21 PM

Have before but would not now.

Would you ever go back to an old relationship once you left it?

#83 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 30 August 2008 - 06:09 AM

Have before but would not now. :) I have learned my lesson the hard way on this - luckily we've most all ended up friends (I did this with different guys at different times - I wasn't part of a multi-person dating relationship).

Would you ever assume a new identity just by choice (as in, not because of the Witness Protection services)?

Edited by autumnbelle, 30 August 2008 - 06:12 AM.

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

#84 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 30 August 2008 - 06:42 AM

No I wouldn't.

What would you do if you were walking without an umbrella and there is a sudden down pour?
Posted Image

#85 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 08:03 AM

Open my arms wide, laugh and hope there is no lightning or hail to follow.

What would you do if, you woke up desperately needing a cup of coffee, only to find your out; the only thing you have is the left over used grounds from yesterday, still in the pot.

#86 my.mind.freak

my.mind.freak

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Interests:lots more then anything i love ghost hunting wich im going to do this monday whn i get to sweden in the dark forest near our house i heard people were dead there or got lost and never found ... well i also like motorbikes,basketball, im a boy aint i .... i hate girls things i only like eyeliner dats it<br />i also love my pets all my cats...and i also like runescape

Posted 30 August 2008 - 10:01 AM

i am not of a much of a coffee drinker. i would just go and get a redbull instead thou i cant live with out redbull if that happened i would go wake up wait till shops open and be ther first to buy redbull

life is too short to be sad live a life of happiness

#87 my.mind.freak

my.mind.freak

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Interests:lots more then anything i love ghost hunting wich im going to do this monday whn i get to sweden in the dark forest near our house i heard people were dead there or got lost and never found ... well i also like motorbikes,basketball, im a boy aint i .... i hate girls things i only like eyeliner dats it<br />i also love my pets all my cats...and i also like runescape

Posted 30 August 2008 - 10:02 AM

whould u ever think of killing ur self and try to ?

#88 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 30 August 2008 - 11:09 AM

No.

Would you ever consider yourself to be mentally unstabilized?
Posted Image

#89 my.mind.freak

my.mind.freak

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 01:16 PM

yes

would you ever lie about something just to be popular

#90 Whitebuffalo

Whitebuffalo

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 06:43 PM

No. Popularity is nothing in the real scheme of things.

What would you do if there were two parachutes left in a two seater plane (let's not forget the pilot, guys) and the plane just lost one of it's two engines?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users