Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Leonies "would you ever..." or "what would you do if..."game.

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#91 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 30 August 2008 - 08:14 PM

Pray in every language I know is the first thing that came to mind.

Would you ever commit civil disobedience for a cause that you strongly support?

#92 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 11:39 PM

I have done so in the past, though mainly as a minor following along with parents. It is frightening to do, but if laws get in the way of what is right, then the law must be ignored, because the only purpose of a law is for justice.

What would you do if someone you cared about was in trouble with the law?
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#93 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 31 August 2008 - 08:06 AM

I'd do what I could to be supportive of them. When I worked in Corrections, there were a couple of times, like when a guy I dated in college came through came in the system that it got a little........uhmmmm.........interesting. When I worked at the Assessment and Reception Center (the first place inmates come through after being sentenced), my father was still alive and practicing so if someone from my home county came through, they automatically assigned that case to someone else because they figured that if Da hadn't been there attorney at one time or another, then I was either kin to 'em or had gone to school with them or used to babysit them or something :hug: ;)

Would you ever have cosmetic surgery?

#94 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests and hobbies. <br />I have enjoyed White Water Rafting down the Penobscot River, Dead River and Kennebec River all on several occasions, Hiking in the White Mountains, Camping, Taking Photographs, watching the horse pull's at Fryeburg Fair, Canning, Sewing, Scrap Booking, Fly Tying, My Artwork........<br /><br />Over the last few years; I have added vegetable gardening, to the job of getting my property back into shape. (it is amazing how well vegetable's mix into a flower garden)<br /><br />I love reading ghost stories and seeing programs on the paranormal.<br />My experiences with the paranormal began when I was still an infant and have continued to this day.

Posted 31 August 2008 - 09:34 AM

If I had the money to part with, possibly.
(face lift, when tightly tying my hair back no longer worked. lol)

Would you ever consider giving up all modern conveniences, in exchange for an extraordinarily happy but simple life.

Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once.Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.*

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.*-- Scottish Proverb

#95 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 08:25 PM

uhmmmm............how long we talking about? :toilet:

Would you ever live on a houseboat?

#96 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 31 August 2008 - 10:59 PM

Ooooooh yes. And interestingly enough, Frither, that would bring me closer to you because I would probably end up most of the time on Eufala. I love house boats!

Would you ever leave without indoor plumbing?

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

#97 my.mind.freak

my.mind.freak

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Interests:lots more then anything i love ghost hunting wich im going to do this monday whn i get to sweden in the dark forest near our house i heard people were dead there or got lost and never found ... well i also like motorbikes,basketball, im a boy aint i .... i hate girls things i only like eyeliner dats it<br />i also love my pets all my cats...and i also like runescape

Posted 01 September 2008 - 09:44 AM

no

what would u do if somone u love says they love u back but have a funny feeling that they are cheating or they are not takeing it seriously but u also love somone else u met but ur not sure if its really love and havent asked him/her what they feel about u?

life is too short to be sad live a life of happiness

#98 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 01:14 PM

:'Belle, our property out on Buzzard Gap includes a 5 acre lake and MH has all sorts of elaborate plans of building a houseboat to use as a combination guest house/office. I wonder sometimes if either one of us is going to live long enought to actually get to live out there but we keep planning:

I can only speak for myself but I have this iron-clad thing about monogamy (being married at one time to someone who objected to monogamy, both in theory and practice gives me rather set-in-stone feelings about the whole subject) so I wouldn't be in a relationship with one person and be entertaining feelings for someone else. Also, I've learned from experience that if my gut is telling me that the person I'm involved with is being unfaithful, then listen to the gut. Again, only speaking for myself, there's a whole lot of difference between love and sexual attraction and I don't believe that you can honestly be "in love" with two different people at the same time. OK, to wrap this lecture up ~ I would either leave the person I was with or would stay with them and ignore the feelings I was having toward the other person...............jmho.

What would you do if you were told that you had to eat your least favorite food once a day or else take daily, painful treatments?

#99 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 01 September 2008 - 01:38 PM

I'd eat my least favourite food --- strangely (to some, but it makes sense to me), that is spaghetti.

Would you ever consider giving most everything you owned away and living the life of a true hermit - away from everyone?

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

#100 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 04:45 PM

Would I? Oh Sis ~ I DREAM of it :)

Would you give up most everything you own and move to a big place like New York City?

#101 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests and hobbies. <br />I have enjoyed White Water Rafting down the Penobscot River, Dead River and Kennebec River all on several occasions, Hiking in the White Mountains, Camping, Taking Photographs, watching the horse pull's at Fryeburg Fair, Canning, Sewing, Scrap Booking, Fly Tying, My Artwork........<br /><br />Over the last few years; I have added vegetable gardening, to the job of getting my property back into shape. (it is amazing how well vegetable's mix into a flower garden)<br /><br />I love reading ghost stories and seeing programs on the paranormal.<br />My experiences with the paranormal began when I was still an infant and have continued to this day.

Posted 01 September 2008 - 05:45 PM

NO
I hate city life.
I would rather be a hermit and live without plumbing.

What would you do if, God told you, that you had to build an Ark, loading all of the animals 2x2m before it rained 40 days and 40 nights? Knowing full well, the cost and resistance you would most certainly encounter.

Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once.Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.*

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.*-- Scottish Proverb

#102 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous &quot;green monster&quot;) lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 01 September 2008 - 06:30 PM

I would do it. My Maine coon cat, named Noah, would be the first on board, hence Noah's Ark II. We have a boat, but not large enough for all the animals. Luckily, my friend's family are boat builders, so I would have them help build the ark. I live very close to the ocean, so we wouldn't have to sit and wait for the flood waters to get high enough to lift the ark. I would be one of the first flooded out anyway. Only animals not allowed are snakes, I am terrified of them..

Would you ever go on an African Safari?
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

#103 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 08:37 PM

:A Maine Coon? Aaaarrrghhhh! Me soooo envious!! If I ever get owned by another cat, that would be my first choice of breed:

If the only shooting on the safari was of the photographic or videographic kind, then yep, sure would.

What would you do if you had to choose between having insomnia for 3 straight days or hiccups for 3 straight days?

#104 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 11:29 PM

I'd gladly take the hiccups for 3 days without insomnia...Assuming they quit long enough for me to sleep!

What would you do if you had to choose between a hospital waiting room( for a friend with something, say, worrying but non-fatal), or being in a standing-room-only crowd of total strangers?
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#105 my.mind.freak

my.mind.freak

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Interests:lots more then anything i love ghost hunting wich im going to do this monday whn i get to sweden in the dark forest near our house i heard people were dead there or got lost and never found ... well i also like motorbikes,basketball, im a boy aint i .... i hate girls things i only like eyeliner dats it<br />i also love my pets all my cats...and i also like runescape

Posted 02 September 2008 - 01:36 AM

being in a standing-room-only crowd of total strangers
what would u do if ur enemy found a deep secrate and was black mailing u to do wat they wanted u to do?

life is too short to be sad live a life of happiness

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users