Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Leonies "would you ever..." or "what would you do if..."game.

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#106 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 02 September 2008 - 07:08 AM

I would contact an authority --- either legal or religious. It would be better NOT to be under someone else's control.

Would you ever trade lives with someone else?

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

#107 my.mind.freak

my.mind.freak

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Interests:lots more then anything i love ghost hunting wich im going to do this monday whn i get to sweden in the dark forest near our house i heard people were dead there or got lost and never found ... well i also like motorbikes,basketball, im a boy aint i .... i hate girls things i only like eyeliner dats it<br />i also love my pets all my cats...and i also like runescape

Posted 02 September 2008 - 08:07 AM

of course anything but my life. my dad left us , ppl think im stupid cuz i see spirits, my mom is at work all the time, i tried to kill my self 3 times , i have to go to therapy

ya i should be locked up.well ya i would do anything to have anyones life

life is too short to be sad live a life of happiness

#108 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 02 September 2008 - 01:24 PM

:No, my.mind.freak, you shouldn't be locked up. Yes, you've had some gawd-awful crap happen but that doesn't make you bad or evil or crazy........that makes you someone who has gone through some gawd-awful crap. The fact that you are still here among us tells me that you have far more strength than you think you do and that you ARE gonna come out the other side. Baby, take it from an old survivor ~ admitting you need help and getting that help is a sign of maturity, wisdom and strength. Dying is easy ~ it takes a whole lot more guts to live and fight your way out. BTDT and know what I'm talking about:

What would you do if your computer started talking back to you?

#109 my.mind.freak

my.mind.freak

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Interests:lots more then anything i love ghost hunting wich im going to do this monday whn i get to sweden in the dark forest near our house i heard people were dead there or got lost and never found ... well i also like motorbikes,basketball, im a boy aint i .... i hate girls things i only like eyeliner dats it<br />i also love my pets all my cats...and i also like runescape

Posted 02 September 2008 - 11:19 PM

open the window and throw it out!
what would u do if u got an "F" AS A GRADE IN SCHOOL?

#110 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 03 September 2008 - 12:16 AM

I would be looking for a hole because I know I would have a reaaalllly short expiration date

What would you do if you had to wear a pair of shoes to bed

#111 my.mind.freak

my.mind.freak

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 05:46 AM

hope they turn into socks

would u ever till somone on net u like them if u did?

#112 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 03 September 2008 - 08:13 AM

Only if I knew for certain they were who they said they were. Of course, Frither and her online guy worked out well - but no doubt, they were careful.

What would you do if you found out you were going to speak in front of an audience of 25,000 or more people?

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

#113 my.mind.freak

my.mind.freak

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 09:16 AM

wat the heck i would do it

only guys repley(well if u want to repley on a guys point of u go ahead)

what would u do if u married a girl and u fought alot but then found out she was pregnant with ur first child
would u devorse or stay togther for the child sake
would u wait till the childs born then go to court to take the child away from the mother
would u tell her that she can keep the child and think who want children anyway

#114 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 02:40 PM

I'm a definate she of the species and don't presume to always be able to discern the workings of the he of the species minds but I'll try to answer anyway.

OK, in an ideal world, every marriage would be like my maternal grandparents who were just as crazy in love with each other after 72 years as they were from day 1 ~ the kind of marriage where they were so intertwined that Grandmum outlived Grandda just long enough to get a few hours past his wake before lying down and passing away herself or like my parents, who were just as crazy in love with each other after 48 years as they were from the day they met. I know from experience though, that this is not an ideal world. In an ideal world, my first husband would not have given me a choice of staying married to him or having life-saving surgery and backing up his threat by having divorce papers served on me the morning I went in for surgery to remove a cancerous uterine tumor. This is not always a fair world.

I can only speak for myself as to what I would do in these circumstances and what I would do is do my dead level best to do what would be best for my child ~ whatever the best would be.

What would you do if you woke up one morning to find that you had been transported to a different place and time?

#115 my.mind.freak

my.mind.freak

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 10:50 PM

i would try to find out were i was and how i could go back

what would u do if u found out that ur child was bullied?

#116 leadbelt

leadbelt

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 11:13 AM

buy my kid a switchblade and some brass knuckles.

what would you do if werewolves existed?

#117 my.mind.freak

my.mind.freak

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 01:36 PM

i would die?

#118 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests and hobbies. <br />I have enjoyed White Water Rafting down the Penobscot River, Dead River and Kennebec River all on several occasions, Hiking in the White Mountains, Camping, Taking Photographs, watching the horse pull's at Fryeburg Fair, Canning, Sewing, Scrap Booking, Fly Tying, My Artwork........<br /><br />Over the last few years; I have added vegetable gardening, to the job of getting my property back into shape. (it is amazing how well vegetable's mix into a flower garden)<br /><br />I love reading ghost stories and seeing programs on the paranormal.<br />My experiences with the paranormal began when I was still an infant and have continued to this day.

Posted 05 September 2008 - 03:49 PM

First: I would add colloidal silver to my daily vitamin and mineral regiment.
Second: I would have to plant my entire property with wolfs bane.
Third: get cracking at my target practice again.

What would you do if you found yourself living in Mother Goose Fairy Tales?

Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once.Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.*

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.*-- Scottish Proverb

#119 my.mind.freak

my.mind.freak

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 02:58 AM

First: I would add colloidal silver to my daily vitamin and mineral regiment.
Second: I would have to plant my entire property with wolfs bane.
Third: get cracking at my target practice again.

What would you do if you found yourself living in Mother Goose Fairy Tales?

make popcorn and watch the fairy tale

#120 my.mind.freak

my.mind.freak

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 03:00 AM

what would u do if u almost killed one of ur relitive

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users