Free Skins
© Fisana

Photo

Leonies "would you ever..." or "what would you do if..."game.

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#1 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:"We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness."

Posted 04 August 2008 - 02:41 PM

So Ive been around long enough and theres a lot of successful games on here, and I thought long and hard at what kinda new game we could have and I came up with this...

The 'Would you ever...' or 'what would you do if....' game.

So basic rules are just ask "Would you ever.....?" or, you guessed it, 'what woud you do if....?' Then the next person answers and adds their own 'Would you ever' or 'what would you do if' question.

They can be as silly as you want or as serious as you want.

To start off heres my example.
Would you ever bungee jump?

Edited by leonie, 04 August 2008 - 02:42 PM.

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 04 August 2008 - 02:44 PM

Without a doubt yes.

What would you do if the Giant Panda raids your refrigerator?
Posted Image

#3 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:"We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness."

Posted 04 August 2008 - 02:50 PM

Talk him out of eating my yoghurts by offering him bamboo. :Spaz:

What would you do if GV closed down forever and ever :O

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 04 August 2008 - 03:00 PM

Bribe Jeff into changing his decision :Spaz: (you are scaring me now)

What would you do if the oceans disappear from mother earth?
Posted Image

#5 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 03:07 PM

Get my hose pipe out :Spaz:

What would you do if all the land dissapeared?

#6 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 03:12 PM

Befriend a Dolphin and live with them :Spaz:

What would you do if you couldn't sleep for 5 consecutive days?
Posted Image

#7 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 04 August 2008 - 03:19 PM

Turn into a raving lunatic.

What would you do if you woke up in a strange land and had no idea where you were or how you got there?

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

#8 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 03:31 PM

I'd look at my surroundings and try to form a plan based on the environment around me, for example if i was in a wooded environment i would climb a tree n look around, then make a weapon from a branch and toddle off.

What would you do if Godzilla was real, and bred more mini Godzillas?

#9 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 03:55 PM

Have a T-Rex for my pet so that Godzillas do not attack me! :Spaz:

What would you do if the Mummy came to life?
Posted Image

#10 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 04:20 PM

Be his right hand woman. So I wouldnt be killed.

What would you do were watching a horror film at the cinemas and the people behind you started screaming, at a time when the film wasnt scary.

#11 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 04 August 2008 - 06:57 PM

hmmmmm.......look around to make sure that the homicidal ax murderer in the movie hadn't jumped off the screen and grabbed then and if that wasn't the case, roll my eyes and do my best to ignore them.

What would you do if your computer fried out and you didn't have a backup one?

#12 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 05 August 2008 - 07:15 AM

~Nooooooo.......not again!!LOL!! If that was to happen again, I'd have to seriously wonder if someone wasn't trying to tell me something...then I'd ignore them & purchase another one.

What would you do if we had 30 days of night?
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#13 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 10:34 AM

Then at least there'd be some relief from this heatwave and I could get some more art done!

What if you had to communicate by playing charades...all the time?
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#14 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 05 August 2008 - 10:37 AM

~I'd have to buy one more coffee-maker.....and have lots of Ibuprofin on hand. LOL!!

What would you do if there were no weekends...and only Mondays??
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#15 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 05 August 2008 - 01:20 PM

Considering where I am currently in life, it would have no effect on me :but shudders at the thought of how it would affect MH:

Would you ever give up everything you own, go somewhere else and start a whole new life?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users