6 replies to this topic

#1 snookers

snookers

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 June 2004 - 05:51 PM

Hi Everyone;
 I was going through a bunch of video tapes the other day looking for something to watch because the cable was out (again), and I came across a taped off the Discovery channel documentary called "A Haunting in Georgia" and so I watched it. I thought it was pretty good. Has anyone else seen it??? Anyway, if someone else would want to see it, I have a way of making a copy. If nobody is interested, I can tape over the program for something important like the Gong show.............Snookers

#2 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 06 June 2004 - 09:06 PM

I watched it when it appeared on tv. Was pretty spooked by it actually. I tend not to like the re-enactment type of shows, but this one was really good. I can't say for certain if the events were true or not, but I know it would scare the heck out of me if I'd been there. lol

Ana
Don't be a newt!

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,396 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 06 June 2004 - 09:11 PM

Welcome to GV, snookers! Enjoy the stay!
Posted Image

#4 snookers

snookers

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 05:26 AM

Thank you for your nice replies. I am really enjoying GV. By the way, the movie "The Others" is going to be on TNT next weekend if anybody is interested.........snookers

#5 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 07:03 AM

Lol. I thought it was on last night, the Others I mean. Goddess forbid I should be able to watch tv when the Pistons finally made it to the finals. Sheesh. Men and sports.
Don't be a newt!

#6 snookers

snookers

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 09:10 AM

Hi Ana;
 Its on Sunday the 13th on TNT at 8pm. Check your local listing becasue that might be east coast time..........snookers

#7 ghost_chaser_girl

ghost_chaser_girl

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 26 November 2004 - 04:25 AM

i know you posted this a while ago, but I watched the "haunting in Georgia" show..I loved it..I thought maybe I was the only one who saw it. One thing that didn't make any sense to me was that their preacher, pastor, whatever he was, wouldn't come out to the house to help exorcise the spirit/demon, whatever they were. Did this strike you as odd, as well?
So..What do you do for a living? Professional Killer...Oh..You get benefits with that?Which conversation shall we join?The one least likely to involve gunfireYes, I love John Cusack. He's such a hottie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users