North Hampton Insane Asylum

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Dodi

Dodi

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts
  • Interests:Lighthouses, Suprnatural, Photography, Cemeteries, Abandon Buildings (especially Hospitals, or Insane Asylums), learning new things...

Posted 11 August 2008 - 08:16 AM

Anyone has any info on the North Hampton Insane Asylum, please pass it on, first hand, hear say...I would love to hear it all...

Dodie
Life, you gotta love it, the humor of it all! After all, isn't that what life is, one big joke???Dodie

#2 levi

levi

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Interests:ghost hunting, roadtrips, playing guitar, horror movies, and being me.

Posted 14 August 2008 - 06:18 PM

I'm guessing you mean Northampton state hospital. currently it's almost all gone :angry:, the orignal kirkbride structure has been torn down. I'm not sure if they have started building new stuff yet. As far as ghost legends go the only consisent(sp?) report has been a "white lady" that would roam the grounds in the front of the hosiptal. about 9 years ago it was possible to walk around the grounds. my mom, my now exwife and me went wandering around one saturday and as we approached a building for a closer look. we heard loud giggling, it sounded almost sinster and reverby. I'm sure it could've been a drunk or mentally ill homeless person. but I like to think it was paranormal. I hope this helps.
Sign says "next sign 30 miles."

#3 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 08:45 PM

I haven't heard anything about that place, last I heard it was being torn down, like Danvers

#4 TANK

TANK

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 05:33 PM

we've been to the north hampton hospital a few times and each time we go we get creeped out even more. we've seen things and heard things that you don't normally hear everyday. everytime we go i've personaly had a little girl talk to me asking me to help her and to find her...the last time we went a few of us went into the basement and we saw something move..so we ran. well the guys wanted to go back down but us girls didn't so we waited for them they all didn't even get into the basement yet when i heard the little girl tell me to tell the guys not to go down to stay up..we didn't know what it ment but we called the guys and told them to come back...they came back and we saw something waving to us in a window on the second floor. and the cops showed up like a minute after the guys came back....it was kinda like the little girl was trying to worn us about the cops...it was kind of a creepy experience...but they are demolishing it so if you go you need to go soon it is deffinatly worth it.

#5 Crone

Crone

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigations, reading, crafts, Genealogy, Renaissance Faires,

Posted 22 October 2008 - 05:35 AM

Tank, if the police showed up, that should tell you to stay away. I cant' stress enough to everyone that permission is ALWAYS necessary before going onto any property. No exceptions.
Still crazy after all these years. ....Paul Simon.... “What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.” ....Pericles......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users