Negative number of new messages?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 wheeler08

wheeler08

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:Well right now I am really getting into the paranormal things. I just have started going to different graveyards and haunted places doing alittle ghost hunting or trying to get some good pics or videos

Posted 19 August 2008 - 11:49 PM

Sometimes when I logg onto GV and I am on my home screen it says I have -1 New Message... What does this mean?

Posted Image"Life is just a chance to grow a soul, and in the end, its not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years"HAPPY HUNTING <3Brittany

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 19 August 2008 - 11:51 PM

Sometimes when I logg onto GV and I am on my home screen it says I have -1 New Message... What does this mean?

Just this :)
Posted Image

#3 wheeler08

wheeler08

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:Well right now I am really getting into the paranormal things. I just have started going to different graveyards and haunted places doing alittle ghost hunting or trying to get some good pics or videos

Posted 20 August 2008 - 10:03 AM

Just this :D

I am confused LOL

Posted Image"Life is just a chance to grow a soul, and in the end, its not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years"HAPPY HUNTING <3Brittany

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 20 August 2008 - 10:05 AM

It is a technical glitch, nothing more.
Posted Image

#5 wheeler08

wheeler08

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 12:57 PM

It is a technical glitch, nothing more.

okie dokie thanks Moon :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users