• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 BethInSC

BethInSC

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 10:53 PM

Let me ask this stupid question and appear stupid to all of yall. Ok here goes Have any of you guys had or heard of someone bringing home a spirit from the cemetery???? My Daddy use to tell me not to be bothering the dead or they'd haunt me by following me home. Well I went to the cemetery about a week ago and took pictures of my ancestors graves and I think one came home with me. I have kids but they'll be asleep and I'll hear Momma and it'll do that afew times then say I'm so cold. Am I crazy or haunted? Is it possible I brought one home???? :(
Don't Judge what you don't understand.....Beth

#2 Free Bird

Free Bird

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 12:12 AM

Let me ask this stupid question and appear stupid to all of yall. Ok here goes Have any of you guys had or heard of someone bringing home a spirit from the cemetery???? My Daddy use to tell me not to be bothering the dead or they'd haunt me by following me home. Well I went to the cemetery about a week ago and took pictures of my ancestors graves and I think one came home with me. I have kids but they'll be asleep and I'll hear Momma and it'll do that afew times then say I'm so cold. Am I crazy or haunted? Is it possible I brought one home???? :(

Hi Beth,

I got your message for help, and while I've only been here a month, and by no means an expert, I do think I can help you some. From what I've learned, it is possible for spirits to follow you home. Now is this your Mommas spirit you're talking about? If this is the case, it may not necessarily have followed you home, but may make regular visits to you anyway to check on her loved ones. Especially your kids. It doesn't mean your crazy, or haunted, just loved very much by your Momma who likes to check on you because she cares. If you hear your Mommas voice, say to her, "Hi Momma, thanks for checking on us, we're doing well", or something like that. Having a loved one check in on you can be a very comforting loving feeling. If I've missed the mark and this doesn't answer your question, I would suggest you contact a monitor to direct you to someone who could help you more than I can. There are many here with far more experience dealing with spirits than myself. Good luck!

Free Bird

#3 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 22 August 2008 - 12:33 AM

hey Beth! I think I misunderstood. I thought you meant someone calling "Momma". Regardless....You are not crazy or haunted. And there are no stupid questions. You're probably a little light walking around, and spirits are attracted to that. But always, you are in charge of what you want hanging around.

I lived with a pretty bad man many years ago who brought bad people, in spirit form, home from the bar. Talk about praying my morning, noon and night prayers every day! I kept up prayer to protect my children, until I could get out of there.

That's not what's happening to you though.
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#4 Banshee_Medium

Banshee_Medium

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:paranormal, 4 wheelin, motorcycles, and my TeenyDude.. (my son)

Posted 22 August 2008 - 12:53 AM

it is possible that a child spirit followed you home. Let me look into this a bit and get back to you with something more informative and definitive.

#5 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 22 August 2008 - 09:10 AM

Yes, it is possible and no, I really don't think you're crazy. The only stupid question is one that doesn't get asked and heaven knows, asking questions and searching for answers is something this bunch thrives on :clap: We might not know the answer right off but it seems to be a common thread among us to take a question and go on a hunt for answers..........and have a grand time in the process :( Speaking for myself, I sometimes think the search is almost as gratifying as getting the answer ~ but then, I'm one of those weird-oddly-wired-brains-natural-born-researcher-types :(

#6 cia_says77

cia_says77

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Computers, reading, writing poetry and songs, knitting, crochet, and of course the paranormal

Posted 22 August 2008 - 10:18 AM

You are not stupid!!!!!!!!!!! I've read on here about people having spirits follow them home, but I personally don't go to cemeteries so it's never happened to me. The thing about the ghost saying it's cold reminds me of a show I used to watch when I was a kid called "Are You Afraid of the Dark". There was a ghost story about a ghost of a little boy who'd say "I'm cold". In the end he just wanted his sweater. Aww trip down memory lane! lol.

Edited by cia_says77, 22 August 2008 - 10:19 AM.

#7 levi

levi

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Interests:ghost hunting, roadtrips, playing guitar, horror movies, and being me.

Posted 22 August 2008 - 12:01 PM

almost like your experience I too hear a little voice call out after my daughter has gone to bed and sleeping. here's where it differs. I currently live in the house I grew up in and strange things happened like seeing a little boy and a woman. they would make presence known every now and again. fast forward abit. I'll put my daughter to bed and about an hour or so later I'll "daddy". not a destressed call or a "I'm not sleeping yet" giggley call. the reason I knew it wasn't my daughter she rarely calls me daddy it's usually deedee. after awhile I started answering back "what do you need?" or something like that. now I only hear it every now and again. it's just something to try.
Sign says "next sign 30 miles."

#8 Free Bird

Free Bird

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 01:22 PM

Hi Beth,

Looks like I misunderstood last night. Sorry bout that! See, I told ya there were others here who knew far more than I did.

lol
FB

#9 BethInSC

BethInSC

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 01:41 PM

Let me ask this stupid question and appear stupid to all of yall. Ok here goes Have any of you guys had or heard of someone bringing home a spirit from the cemetery???? My Daddy use to tell me not to be bothering the dead or they'd haunt me by following me home. Well I went to the cemetery about a week ago and took pictures of my ancestors graves and I think one came home with me. I have kids but they'll be asleep and I'll hear Momma and it'll do that afew times then say I'm so cold. Am I crazy or haunted? Is it possible I brought one home???? :blush:

Hi Beth,

I got your message for help, and while I've only been here a month, and by no means an expert, I do think I can help you some. From what I've learned, it is possible for spirits to follow you home. Now is this your Mommas spirit you're talking about? If this is the case, it may not necessarily have followed you home, but may make regular visits to you anyway to check on her loved ones. Especially your kids. It doesn't mean your crazy, or haunted, just loved very much by your Momma who likes to check on you because she cares. If you hear your Mommas voice, say to her, "Hi Momma, thanks for checking on us, we're doing well", or something like that. Having a loved one check in on you can be a very comforting loving feeling. If I've missed the mark and this doesn't answer your question, I would suggest you contact a monitor to direct you to someone who could help you more than I can. There are many here with far more experience dealing with spirits than myself. Good luck!

Free Bird

It's a child calling me mommy and telling me she's cold. I think I brought her here?

#10 BethInSC

BethInSC

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 01:43 PM

it is possible that a child spirit followed you home. Let me look into this a bit and get back to you with something more informative and definitive.

Thanks!

#11 BethInSC

BethInSC

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 01:45 PM

Let me ask this stupid question and appear stupid to all of yall. Ok here goes Have any of you guys had or heard of someone bringing home a spirit from the cemetery???? My Daddy use to tell me not to be bothering the dead or they'd haunt me by following me home. Well I went to the cemetery about a week ago and took pictures of my ancestors graves and I think one came home with me. I have kids but they'll be asleep and I'll hear Momma and it'll do that afew times then say I'm so cold. Am I crazy or haunted? Is it possible I brought one home???? :blush:

You are not stupid!!!!!!!!!!! I've read on here about people having spirits follow them home, but I personally don't go to cemeteries so it's never happened to me. The thing about the ghost saying it's cold reminds me of a show I used to watch when I was a kid called "Are You Afraid of the Dark". There was a ghost story about a ghost of a little boy who'd say "I'm cold". In the end he just wanted his sweater. Aww trip down memory lane! lol.

wish I had a sweater or it's blanket...lol

#12 BethInSC

BethInSC

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 01:47 PM

almost like your experience I too hear a little voice call out after my daughter has gone to bed and sleeping. here's where it differs. I currently live in the house I grew up in and strange things happened like seeing a little boy and a woman. they would make presence known every now and again. fast forward abit. I'll put my daughter to bed and about an hour or so later I'll "daddy". not a destressed call or a "I'm not sleeping yet" giggley call. the reason I knew it wasn't my daughter she rarely calls me daddy it's usually deedee. after awhile I started answering back "what do you need?" or something like that. now I only hear it every now and again. it's just something to try.

I'll surely try it thanks

#13 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 22 August 2008 - 04:18 PM

Beth, I recieved your pm. When ever you enter a cemetery, day or night, you are taking a risk on bringing home someone who is lost or confussed. The ones that are lost or stuck will sometimes hang by their body because they are lost and confussed and have no where to go. When you enter a cemetery and they see and feel you, they might become comfortable being around you. They then think to themselves that this is the only way out of here and they will come home with you. Julie has 2 spirits in her home that made a connection with us and followed us home to her home. We have a 5 year old girl that now has a new home with Julie. We also have a older man that hangs with Julie too. Her house is only 18 years old and has had only one owner. Yes, they will follow you home. Cemeteries are extremely haunted and very active. Oh by the way, This little girl calls Julie Mom. Dave

Edited by damckie, 22 August 2008 - 04:20 PM.

Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#14 BethInSC

BethInSC

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 10:55 PM

Beth, I recieved your pm. When ever you enter a cemetery, day or night, you are taking a risk on bringing home someone who is lost or confussed. The ones that are lost or stuck will sometimes hang by their body because they are lost and confussed and have no where to go. When you enter a cemetery and they see and feel you, they might become comfortable being around you. They then think to themselves that this is the only way out of here and they will come home with you. Julie has 2 spirits in her home that made a connection with us and followed us home to her home. We have a 5 year old girl that now has a new home with Julie. We also have a older man that hangs with Julie too. Her house is only 18 years old and has had only one owner. Yes, they will follow you home. Cemeteries are extremely haunted and very active. Oh by the way, This little girl calls Julie Mom. Dave

Thanks so much for the help. People was thinking I was nuts. I did stop and read many babies tombstones. what I could make out anyway. well she isn't bothering anything I just wondered where she came from. Oh yea i gotta show you something. http://s205.photobuc...nt=IM001040.jpg
what do you make of that? Vistor of merridun Inn sent me that! :Spaz:

#15 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests and hobbies. <br />I have enjoyed White Water Rafting down the Penobscot River, Dead River and Kennebec River all on several occasions, Hiking in the White Mountains, Camping, Taking Photographs, watching the horse pull's at Fryeburg Fair, Canning, Sewing, Scrap Booking, Fly Tying, My Artwork........<br /><br />Over the last few years; I have added vegetable gardening, to the job of getting my property back into shape. (it is amazing how well vegetable's mix into a flower garden)<br /><br />I love reading ghost stories and seeing programs on the paranormal.<br />My experiences with the paranormal began when I was still an infant and have continued to this day.

Posted 23 August 2008 - 11:19 AM

Posted Image

^I'm not sure where you are looking in the photograph.

Posted Image

^The bones could left over from a dear. Its hard to tell. If it did turn out to be human, I would be more prone to blame a vandal. It happend not to long ago, in the town my BF lives in, they dug up a grave took out the head and just left it on the tomb stone.

Posted Image

^This is light reflecting off the windshield of the car.

Posted Image

^Judging from the way the sunlight is breaking through the trees further back in the picture I would have to say that it what is causing this.
Great old grave stone BTW.

Posted Image

^A beautiful home is all I see.

Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once.Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.*

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.*-- Scottish Proverb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users