help!!

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests and hobbies. <br />I have enjoyed White Water Rafting down the Penobscot River, Dead River and Kennebec River all on several occasions, Hiking in the White Mountains, Camping, Taking Photographs, watching the horse pull's at Fryeburg Fair, Canning, Sewing, Scrap Booking, Fly Tying, My Artwork........<br /><br />Over the last few years; I have added vegetable gardening, to the job of getting my property back into shape. (it is amazing how well vegetable's mix into a flower garden)<br /><br />I love reading ghost stories and seeing programs on the paranormal.<br />My experiences with the paranormal began when I was still an infant and have continued to this day.

Posted 23 August 2008 - 11:27 AM

I hope you don't mind BethInSC.
I just pasted your photos into my response. Rather than you having to jump back and forth from here to photobucket, to figure out what one I am referring to.

Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once.Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.*

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.*-- Scottish Proverb

#17 Crone

Crone

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigations, reading, crafts, Genealogy, Renaissance Faires,

Posted 23 August 2008 - 04:52 PM

Great pics! Just remember, everyone, that while it's fine to post pictures of possibly haunted dwellings here, if you're wondering if something is paranormal or not in a specific picture it goes in the Spiritography board.
Still crazy after all these years. ....Paul Simon.... “What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.” ....Pericles......

#18 BethInSC

BethInSC

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 10:30 AM

Great pics! Just remember, everyone, that while it's fine to post pictures of possibly haunted dwellings here, if you're wondering if something is paranormal or not in a specific picture it goes in the Spiritography board.

sorry didnt know that :)
Don't Judge what you don't understand.....Beth

#19 Veronica1963

Veronica1963

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 12:51 PM

I can see the boy in the first photo. Kind of interesting.

Posted Image

^I'm not sure where you are looking in the photograph.

Posted Image

^The bones could left over from a dear. Its hard to tell. If it did turn out to be human, I would be more prone to blame a vandal. It happend not to long ago, in the town my BF lives in, they dug up a grave took out the head and just left it on the tomb stone.

Posted Image

^This is light reflecting off the windshield of the car.

Posted Image

^Judging from the way the sunlight is breaking through the trees further back in the picture I would have to say that it what is causing this.
Great old grave stone BTW.

Posted Image

^A beautiful home is all I see.

VERONICA

#20 airmansbabygirl

airmansbabygirl

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 03:43 PM

Let me ask this stupid question and appear stupid to all of yall. Ok here goes Have any of you guys had or heard of someone bringing home a spirit from the cemetery???? My Daddy use to tell me not to be bothering the dead or they'd haunt me by following me home. Well I went to the cemetery about a week ago and took pictures of my ancestors graves and I think one came home with me. I have kids but they'll be asleep and I'll hear Momma and it'll do that afew times then say I'm so cold. Am I crazy or haunted? Is it possible I brought one home???? ;)

I don't know if you still check in on this post or if someone else has already answered your question but yes, a spirit can follow you home from a cemetary. And I think you should do a little history about your family buried there and see if someone in your family died at a young age. Because you went there and brought home a child spirit. Since you went and took pictures of your ancestors maybe the child was someone in your family that died (and since you are family) maybe you look like that childs mother and she/he(?) thinks your her/his mother...

#21 BethInSC

BethInSC

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 06:36 PM

I go geneology also that's the reason I was there. There are several children buried there. Finding out which one of the children followed me home is going to take time to find out anything aboout. The children don't have tombstones they have rock markers, and its been unkept. I'm still trying to find out more about this child. who it is? how it died? etc.. thanks for the advice. ;)

#22 ekpi_ghost_hunters

ekpi_ghost_hunters

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Interests:Everything Paranormal

Posted 22 January 2009 - 02:53 AM

I go geneology also that's the reason I was there. There are several children buried there. Finding out which one of the children followed me home is going to take time to find out anything aboout. The children don't have tombstones they have rock markers, and its been unkept. I'm still trying to find out more about this child. who it is? how it died? etc.. thanks for the advice. :D

The best way to do that would probably be through EVP or Electronic Voice Penomena, you can do this by simply asking questions into a recording device and giving the spirit time to answer. You could also use a quigi board but i don't recomend it. It would be too easy to portal something you REALLY don't want.

#23 BethInSC

BethInSC

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 03:14 PM

I vowed not to EVER touch the board again....I did that once and My mother, sister and I have seen a dark spirit? I guess here at my house. It looks like a ghost but it's black and it showed up the night I used one. Also the board told me my daddy would die in early spring he passed away may 17 06 ...no boards for me they are evil I think ....could be wrong who knows but I dont wanna go there

#24 Cautious-Psychic13

Cautious-Psychic13

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Interests:I am a writer, a wife, a mother of 3, a grandmother of 5, an empathic psychic, and use my empathy to connect with both the living and those of spirit. I had a very near death experience in May 2008 that has brought me back to my paranormal life.<br />I love to travel. To camp. To visit museums, zoos and aquariums. I love to learn about people and places. I have a degenerative bone and muscle disease and expect to be in a wheelchair by the end of 2009 but I love Disney World and amusement parks. I love boating on quiet lakes and seeing sunsets and sunrises. I love hearing from others so write me if you'd like because as a writer I can never know too many interesting people.

Posted 23 January 2009 - 05:40 PM

In the picture showing the pine trees if your talking about what could be a small child in the right hand side it is a bush. The bones are definitely not human. I understand the allure of trying to catch spirits on film or EVP'S on tape but they do take a great deal of luck and some experience but the only way you get the good pics is to keep trying.

Of course a spirit may follow someone home but there would have to be a very strong reason for that to happen. Did you look like someone they know? Are you a magnate for spiritual energy? I don't know anyone this has ever happened too and we have done seances and investigations in numerous cemeteries but don't ever worry about being crazy or asking for help or advice. Strange things happen all the time and when they do this is a good place to ask about it.

#25 BethInSC

BethInSC

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 08:19 PM

In the picture showing the pine trees if your talking about what could be a small child in the right hand side it is a bush. The bones are definitely not human. I understand the allure of trying to catch spirits on film or EVP'S on tape but they do take a great deal of luck and some experience but the only way you get the good pics is to keep trying.

Of course a spirit may follow someone home but there would have to be a very strong reason for that to happen. Did you look like someone they know? Are you a magnate for spiritual energy? I don't know anyone this has ever happened too and we have done seances and investigations in numerous cemeteries but don't ever worry about being crazy or asking for help or advice. Strange things happen all the time and when they do this is a good place to ask about it.

My great grandmother, grandma, aunt and I all have curly hair and to look at the pictures of us all we all look alike....Im the only one out of 4 siblings that have curly hair. maybe i look like someone she knew. our looks had to come ffrom some where right?

#26 Cautious-Psychic13

Cautious-Psychic13

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Interests:I am a writer, a wife, a mother of 3, a grandmother of 5, an empathic psychic, and use my empathy to connect with both the living and those of spirit. I had a very near death experience in May 2008 that has brought me back to my paranormal life.<br />I love to travel. To camp. To visit museums, zoos and aquariums. I love to learn about people and places. I have a degenerative bone and muscle disease and expect to be in a wheelchair by the end of 2009 but I love Disney World and amusement parks. I love boating on quiet lakes and seeing sunsets and sunrises. I love hearing from others so write me if you'd like because as a writer I can never know too many interesting people.

Posted 23 January 2009 - 11:01 PM

:P I look like no one in my mothers large family. My mom is one of 10 kids and I have 47 first cousins. I am the only red curly haired child in the bunch and out of 47 of us I am one of 3 with a gift. No one on my dad's very small family resembles me either except I have the bust line the woman on his side of the family are famous for. As a nurse I have cared for many people and one elderly woman who was not at all confused was sure I was her sister who died in the London bombings during the 1930's. She had everyone in her family meet me. Now I guess I could believe in past lives but being in the London Blitz isn't one of them. (I remember being a slave to a rich roman who treated me well as I cared for his children and being the daughter of a rich Boston ship maker who died young but I have a vivid imagination so who knows) Perhaps you do look like someone that a spirit might miss very much. Hopefully they have good memories of you.

Sharon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users