Haunted House in Olathe, KS

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 curiousgirl

curiousgirl

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 01:10 PM

There is a house in Olathe that was built for a doctor in 1964. This is a large home, custom built for his wife and six daughters. There is a rumor that it's haunted. Does anyone know if there is truth to this? The house in question is on Lennox Dr. in Havencroft. I heard that a small child drowned in the pool in 2004 and that the doctor, himself, passed away in the home in 2001. I also heard that in 1985 one of the daughters ended her life there in one of the upstairs hall bathrooms. Rumor is that everyone who buys the house has a family member die in the house. If anyone has heard this, please elaborate. I'm dying to know. Thank you.

#2 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 27 August 2008 - 10:09 PM

Since this is an inquiry about a Haunted Location, that is where I am moving this topic. Welcome to our Village, Curiousgirl. I am sure you'll get some answers here.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users