suspicious scratch on my arm

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 danielle77

danielle77

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 10:55 AM

It seems like everynight i wake up with a new scratch on my arm but this one from the night before kind of freaked me out. I bite my nails and and I don't have a cat or anything so I don't understand how i wake up with these scratches all over my body. I took a picture of this particular scratch because I thought it looked like a symbol or something because of its symmetry. Any thoughts to what it could possibly be, mean, or how i aquirred it? Thanks!

http://i10.photobuck...ani/scratch.gif
The picture is taken of my camera display with a webcam so the colors are kind of screwy

#2 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 28 August 2008 - 06:05 PM

It's hard to tell from the picture, it just looks like two parallel lines. Sorry.
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#3 sk33t3r_girl

sk33t3r_girl

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 01:21 AM

The picture is to fuzzy to see if there are any symbols or anything try posting a better pic

#4 danielle77

danielle77

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 12:11 PM

It's hard to tell from the picture, it just looks like two parallel lines. Sorry.

#5 danielle77

danielle77

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 12:14 PM

Yeah sorry about that i tried to make it as clear as possible but i guess it didn't work..

Basicly it looks almost perfectly like "││"

Does that mean anything to anyone?

#6 Apothous

Apothous

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 02:27 PM

That is not anything that I recall seeing and I have seen a lot of symbols. I did a quick google on occult sybols and did not see anything like that one but that was just trying to get a quick glance at the common ones out there.

did the whole thing show up at once? or was it one scratch mark at a time until it made the whole thing?

Edited by Apothous, 03 September 2008 - 02:28 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users