• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 GhostHunter455

GhostHunter455

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 08:50 PM

Hello I'm here to discuss haunted carlisle pa of which i only know about i will dicuss anythin you wish to know about the area

#2 apachedove

apachedove

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 10:44 PM

I would be very interested in hearing about the area. I was born and raised in Bellefonte, I'm sure you heard of it.

I haven't lived in the area for 9 years, but I'm still very much interested about the history.

#3 GhostHunter455

GhostHunter455

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 05:26 AM

I would be very interested in hearing about the area. I was born and raised in Bellefonte, I'm sure you heard of it.

I haven't lived in the area for 9 years, but I'm still very much interested about the history.

Well let me start off by taking you about a couple miles from where i live in my school one night there after with the choir waiting for my parents to pick i didn't get the name of the ghost but i do know it's a male but he's very friendly if your a girl he will flirt with you and there's also the ghot of a teenage girl there who is very angery and is very strong she will pick up stuff and try to kill you that's all i can write because i have to go to school soon i will post more tonight

#4 GhostHunter455

GhostHunter455

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 08:48 PM

Well let me start off by taking you about a couple miles from where i live in my school one night there after with the choir waiting for my parents to pick i didn't get the name of the ghost but i do know it's a male but he's very friendly if your a girl he will flirt with you and there's also the ghot of a teenage girl there who is very angery and is very strong she will pick up stuff and try to kill you that's all i can write because i have to go to school soon i will post more tonight

Anyway then there is also a certain part of carlisle that i don't recommend if you don't like blood and my one friend lives around that area and there is a ghost of a teenage boy with blood all over him

#5 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 13 September 2008 - 09:53 PM

Hey. I live in Carlisle as well.

One place y'really don't want to go if you don't like blood is The Letort Community Center's basement. One of my old classmate's mom worked there and had a coworker witness a bloody woman going down the stairs to the basement carrying a butcher knife, if I remember correctly. It's been a few years since high school.

Also, when I was in the Fowler building after mebbe 4:30-5 pmish, I'd sense something up on the second floor where the library and bridge to the Swartz building are. Fairly fun when you were one of the few people in there.

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#6 GhostHunter455

GhostHunter455

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 08:20 PM

Hey. I live in Carlisle as well.

One place y'really don't want to go if you don't like blood is The Letort Community Center's basement. One of my old classmate's mom worked there and had a coworker witness a bloody woman going down the stairs to the basement carrying a butcher knife, if I remember correctly. It's been a few years since high school.

Also, when I was in the Fowler building after mebbe 4:30-5 pmish, I'd sense something up on the second floor where the library and bridge to the Swartz building are. Fairly fun when you were one of the few people in there.

did you gaduate from chs if so what yeari gaduate in 2011from there

#7 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 16 September 2008 - 10:47 AM

Yup, CHS grad, class of 2006. Sense anything there after hours?

Posted Image

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

#8 GhostHunter455

GhostHunter455

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 06:01 PM

Yup, CHS grad, class of 2006. Sense anything there after hours?

yep i'm in 10th and i have a class in magowen building something's there its scary though

#9 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 09:59 AM

Indeed. Probably why I liked my Exploring Graphic Arts and German 1 courses Senior year! Nothing that major in the Sawrtz building. But if ya think it's bad now.... Shoulda seen it during renovations, when everything was gutted and the only lighting in the halls were those lights the contracters put up. (shudders) If I ever run a haunted building, I'm usin' them!!!!

Posted Image

#10 GhostHunter455

GhostHunter455

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 12:44 PM

Indeed. Probably why I liked my Exploring Graphic Arts and German 1 courses Senior year! Nothing that major in the Sawrtz building. But if ya think it's bad now.... Shoulda seen it during renovations, when everything was gutted and the only lighting in the halls were those lights the contracters put up. (shudders) If I ever run a haunted building, I'm usin' them!!!!

wow that's amazing i seem to get something in the voltech area too

#11 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 11:12 AM

Huh. Never really sensed anything when I was in there 2nd period my senior year for Graphic arts. By the way, Mr. Fergeson rocks.

Posted Image

#12 GhostHunter455

GhostHunter455

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 10:13 PM

Huh. Never really sensed anything when I was in there 2nd period my senior year for Graphic arts. By the way, Mr. Fergeson rocks.

never met him

#13 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 10:43 AM

He's the Graphic Arts teacher over in the VoTech wing. Big friendly guy, but don't peeve him off.

Posted Image

#14 GhostHunter455

GhostHunter455

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 09:07 PM

He's the Graphic Arts teacher over in the VoTech wing. Big friendly guy, but don't peeve him off.

oh cool

#15 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 04:09 PM

Has anyone you know sensed anything in the Old Cemetary? I bike through there on my way home from work during the week, but haven't really sensed anything there.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users