Howdy from Fort Worth TX

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Robin-SpiritRescueOnline

Robin-SpiritRescueOnline

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Do you need help with a spirit in your home or office in the Fort Worth or Middle Georgia areas? Contact us at info@SpiritRescueOnline.com <br />Visit Our Website www.SpiritRescueOnline.com

Posted 04 September 2008 - 12:03 PM

I've always been interested in the paranormal and I had invisible friends, Lala and Taki, that played with me as a toddler and walked to/from school with me in Kindergarten and 1st grade. I have heard a dis-embodied voice call my name, had predictive dreams - one of a plane crash that killed a friend's father, had locked doors, some with bolts, open at different houses throughout my life... I just say "Hi, come on in!" Once I was on a date at the movies, when I felt a rush of air blow past me and I immediately knew that my cat just got ran over...when I got home she was dead in the street. I just "know" things that I cannot know, like who's on the phone before it rings. The list goes on... Am I psychic, maybe a little bit, but I think we all were born with the ability but have shut it down. I just know that I know somethings sometimes.

I have been on investigations with a Fort Worth group and have contacted spirits via dowsing rods, captured mists and other interesting things on my digital camera. At one investigation, a few of us helped a couple of children spirits over to The Other Side (TOS)... as a result we started a new group called SpiritRescue in two locations: Fort Worth, Tx and Middle Georgia. Our goal is to provide free services to families and business that have unwanted spirits and ultimately help those spirits over to TOS and release the families from the negativity.

Robin
www.SpiritRescueOnline.com
Posted ImageDo you need help with a spirit in your home or office in the Fort Worth, Texas, Middle Georgia or Biloxi Mississippi areas? Contact us at info@SpiritRescueOnline.com or visit our website www.SpiritRescueOnline.com

#2 AnnieV

AnnieV

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 06:18 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 Shawn333

Shawn333

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 07:41 AM

Welcome to Ghostvillage.

#4 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 05 September 2008 - 07:57 AM

Posted Image

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

#5 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,369 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 05 September 2008 - 08:13 AM

Hello and welcome.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#6 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests and hobbies. <br />I have enjoyed White Water Rafting down the Penobscot River, Dead River and Kennebec River all on several occasions, Hiking in the White Mountains, Camping, Taking Photographs, watching the horse pull's at Fryeburg Fair, Canning, Sewing, Scrap Booking, Fly Tying, My Artwork........<br /><br />Over the last few years; I have added vegetable gardening, to the job of getting my property back into shape. (it is amazing how well vegetable's mix into a flower garden)<br /><br />I love reading ghost stories and seeing programs on the paranormal.<br />My experiences with the paranormal began when I was still an infant and have continued to this day.

Posted 05 September 2008 - 04:05 PM

Posted Image to GV

Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once.Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.*

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.*-- Scottish Proverb

#7 Robin-SpiritRescueOnline

Robin-SpiritRescueOnline

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Do you need help with a spirit in your home or office in the Fort Worth or Middle Georgia areas? Contact us at info@SpiritRescueOnline.com <br />Visit Our Website www.SpiritRescueOnline.com

Posted 05 September 2008 - 08:44 PM

Thanx for the warm welcome!
:ghost:
Posted ImageDo you need help with a spirit in your home or office in the Fort Worth, Texas, Middle Georgia or Biloxi Mississippi areas? Contact us at info@SpiritRescueOnline.com or visit our website www.SpiritRescueOnline.com

#8 sk33t3r_girl

sk33t3r_girl

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 10:37 PM

WOW :wub: Ft.Worth TX is where I was born and raised (Tarrent County to be exact) Untill recently I moved to the Texoma area in North Texas. How long has you're group been together?? WELCOME to GhostVillage, I think you will like it here.

I hope to hear more about your group. I did not even know about it. :ghost:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users