Interesting Book

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CastleBee

CastleBee

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
  • Interests:Animals, Art, Photography, Traveling, Reading, and Gardening.

Posted 11 March 2004 - 08:05 AM

Not long ago I was indulging in one of my favorite pastimes - purusing Amazon.com - when I ran across a book called, "Psychic Gifts in the Christian Life" by Tiffany Snow.  Since those are two concepts you very rarely see combined, I was immediately intrigued.  So, after not receiving the book for Christmas (so much for the time it takes to put together a detailed Christmas list :-/ ) I bought it. I'm just getting into it now - basically skipping around to sections that interest me most - and was wondering if anyone here has ever read it.  If so, what did you think? The woman who wrote it apparently had a NDE after being struck by lightening and came out of it totally changed. Some of what she talks about is so similar to many things I've read here at GV.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."- Ghandi, In Philosophy

#2 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 11 March 2004 - 09:04 AM

That does sound like a cool book. Probably want to post under Books etc....
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#3 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 11 March 2004 - 07:26 PM

I agree with Akthra so i'm moving this to Book, Movie, TV, and Web site Commentary Board where it'll get a better response :)

CastleBeeing, that sounds like a very interesting read and i'll be looking for it this weekend ;D
Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users