• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#31 pentangle princess

pentangle princess

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 04:24 PM

I love creepy dolls, yes i am weird. I collect the living dead ones.
But anyway i have a doll (thats not exposed to be creepy, just a normal one) and its names always been madana. She has blond curly hair (thats streaked with black and white mascara) and rollerscates. Yes very random. Well she was in my bed one night then i woke up and she was gone. My mom has always said shes "horrible" and she doesn't like the doll at all. I have a lock on my door so nobody could come in. Anyway. I looked all over my room for her and - nothing. I went down stairs and i asked if she was there. Nobody had moved her or even seen her. I went back about hmm 4 hours later and she was right there on my bed. I was scared kind of. First time i haven't freaked out at something like this, lol.
Talking of madana, no idea whatsoever where she is now. She'll appear tomorrow under mysterious circumstances or the next day or something. I've never seen a doll physically move but yes i would freak out then. I just find it interesting.

#32 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:"We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness."

Posted 13 October 2008 - 04:14 AM

So Madana still dissapears?

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#33 pentangle princess

pentangle princess

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 11:23 AM

yeah all the time. I still can't find her.

#34 BethInSC

BethInSC

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 01:17 PM

in my old house we had a doll room that at night i would not step foot in not just because it was dolls but there was a feelin from that room like if i was thirsty and had to walk past at night i would turn back and go to bed again and especially because the houses was believed to be haunted

there was this especially wierd feelin from this lady doll :D

that would have made me pee my pants no need for the bathroom..lol :D
Don't Judge what you don't understand.....Beth

#35 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:"We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness."

Posted 14 October 2008 - 06:09 AM

If she were mine I'd have got rid of her a long time ago... but she'd probably end up finding her way back....

You know Im actually quite nervous about saying anything bad about her, incase she turns up at my house....

Edited by leonie, 14 October 2008 - 06:10 AM.

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#36 pentangle princess

pentangle princess

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 11:01 AM

If she were mine I'd have got rid of her a long time ago... but she'd probably end up finding her way back....

You know Im actually quite nervous about saying anything bad about her, incase she turns up at my house....

Now that WOULD be freaky!!

I don't want to get rid of her because she was a present from someone. Centemental(spelling mistake?) value.

#37 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 03:08 PM

Lol... as long as shes never done any harm or anything.... she might just have a boyfriend... maybe you should ask her when she returns.

#38 Chrltt

Chrltt

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Urban Legends, taking photoes, the sims2, but theres so many to think of

Posted 01 November 2008 - 08:58 PM

I use to collect strange and old dolls until one day one of my dolls, with the voice box removed and no batteries, started talking ( out of loop at that!) and then started smoking and set itself on fire. I quickly sold majority of my collection it became to creepy for me!

When you say started smoking, do you mean smoke came out of it or do you mean it started smoking a cigerette? Now that's a funny image! :ghost:

Dolls have always creeped me out, but they still are intriguing in that creepy sort of way. I remember my sister and I used to have porcelain dolls as kids, at first we loved them but soon after they scared the hell out of us. At night the light would play tricks on their faces, it would appear as if they were subtly smiling [that creepy, evil kind of smirk.] So glad we got rid of them!

#39 ghostman93

ghostman93

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 07:56 PM

that madana doll would scare me so bad
i would lock it into something i couldnt get out of

#40 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 09:07 AM

that madana doll would scare me so bad
i would lock it into something i couldnt get out of

LOL, id drive it to the other side of england, dig a large grave, chain it up and throw it in, burying it.

#41 ghostman93

ghostman93

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 06:27 PM

lol
put it in a metal box weld it shut and go to the nearest lake

LOL
i just remembered my sister had one of those huge furbys and it had no batteries or power of any sort
me and my cousin were on the couch watching tv and the furby was sitting in the chair acrossed from us then it opened its eyes and lifted its ears and in a very deep voice it said "doooooooo"
me and my cousin were like wth
then its facial features were moving like crazy so i ran over to it and ripped out the battery box even though there was no batteries and it kept doing it

so little to say me and my cousin went out back and had a little fun with the furby and sledgehammers
lol

then another time there was this electronic cat that also had no batteries and my and my cousin thought it would be funny to through it out the window on the second story of my old house, as we threw it, it meowed like an acctual cat so we ran out side to go get it and it was gone no where to be found not even on the roof

#42 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 06:58 AM

My friend had one of those furbies and it didnt have no batteries in it (shed got fed up of it and stopped playing with it so it had been dumped at the top of her shelves) and its just started going "dooooooo." then opened its eyes and went "friend" my friend was terrified, i didnt know it had no batteries in so i was like will you shut that thing off please?

She ended up throwing it in the trash.

#43 Ike

Ike

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 10:25 AM

I always have dreams that one of my favorite plushies is going to come to life and start walking around and follow me everywhere without a care in the world. LOL I have a doll on my third desk shelf. Right now its on its side and facing the wall. Its been like that for... three years now. I've been afraid of it ever since my first birthday sleepover when my friend kept shooting the flashlight at her eyes...
Thats great taylor and Imma let you continue, but Ghostvillage is the best paranormal site of all time~<3

#44 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:&quot;We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness.&quot;

Posted 18 December 2008 - 06:01 PM

Awww, dolls are pretty freaky, ive learned to put my dolls to the back of my mind when i go to sleep.

#45 ghostman93

ghostman93

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 02:12 AM

My friend had one of those furbies and it didnt have no batteries in it (shed got fed up of it and stopped playing with it so it had been dumped at the top of her shelves) and its just started going "dooooooo." then opened its eyes and went "friend" my friend was terrified, i didnt know it had no batteries in so i was like will you shut that thing off please?

She ended up throwing it in the trash.

yeah thats like the same thing that happened to us with the furbie

but we didnt take any chances so like i said we obliderated it with the slegdehammers till nothing but the fur skin or watever you call it was left

:(

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users