Haunted Dolls

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#46 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:"We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness."

Posted 23 December 2008 - 10:05 AM

Furby Skin XD
Posted Image
I tell you whats more freaky than a furby a Boobah... My neice has one of them.... I tell you now... freakyest thing ever. Theyre so dam scary.

Posted Image

See what I mean?

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#47 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:"We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness."

Posted 23 December 2008 - 10:14 AM

Also have you ever seen an inclusion/ diversity doll, I think thats what they are called Im not sure. But anyway, they are what childcare units use to get kids to care for a diverse range of people, but using the doll as if it were a person. At my first placement they had this black inclusion doll with orange eyes.. And the eyes were soooo freaky, it terrified me, the woman i worked with soon cottoned on and used to scare the hell outta me with this BAD_WORD doll. We called it Chucky after that, then I moved to a different work placement, they said that they didnt have an inclusion doll but one day i went in the store room and there staring at me was Chucky.

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#48 ghostman93

ghostman93

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 04:01 PM

lol have you ever watched the boobah show me and my cousin did and we laughed the entire half hour it was on lol

was the chucky black doll haunted or were they just pulling a prank on you?

#49 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 04:19 PM

Yeh Ive watched boobahs, it scares me out of my skin.

Heres an empathy or inclusion doll, its the exact same as Chucky.
http://shop.ascoeduc...bnails/kk14.jpg

Nope it was just the same looking doll, but they didnt know where it had come from lol, it probably was the same one, they are evil looking.

#50 ghostman93

ghostman93

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 03:37 AM

oh god i dont know if i would be scared at that, it looks to innocent, but if i was being followed by one i would be a little freaked :weeee:

#51 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 07:07 PM

Trust me, it was called Chucky for a reason, behind those big, creepy, orange eyes lies a monster Whirly Dude.

#52 balo

balo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 07:44 PM

Letonie, seriously, the doll creeped you out? It looks harmless. Reminds me of Fat Albert (remember that?). Unless, of course, the doll did do something scary. If so, do share!

#53 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 08:18 PM

Lol, the doll wasnt exactly like that.

I actually found a photo i took of him (well my friend took it for me so Id never forget Chucky) just now, that I remembered I had, I thought Id deleted it, but obviously not.

Posted Image

He just gave me the creeps, he had a bad vibe. His eyes followed you around the room...

Seriously, looking at that photo makes me squeamish

Edited by leonie, 02 January 2009 - 08:20 PM.

#54 ghostman93

ghostman93

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 06:59 AM

lol i can just see it in the middle of the night and you are just sitting there in the dark or something and you look over and its just stareing at you with that little blank stare that they have that just creeps you out
i would have to go turn it around lol

#55 ghostman93

ghostman93

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 07:03 AM

oh jeez after i posted the post before this one my slow computer finally loaded the pic of chucky and yep id say that it looks creepy
are the eyes made to be looking off to the side or can they move?

#56 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 06:36 PM

The eyes are made to be looking off side... But no matter were you sat in the room it seemed to be looking at you, i used to turn it round, but everytime i left the room or turned away the person I worked with used to turn it back round.

#57 ghostman93

ghostman93

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 06:59 AM

it looks like the eyes are looking off to the right so if you were to the left of it, it would still seem to be looking at you?

#58 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 08:24 AM

Yeh, thats the wierd thing. I think thats what wierded me out the most about him, that even if you were way off to the right, obviously where you could still see his eyes, he would still be looking at you.

#59 ghostman93

ghostman93

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 11:46 PM

now thats just creepy lol

#60 BobdaBuilder

BobdaBuilder

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 03:43 PM

Furby Skin XD
Posted Image
I tell you whats more freaky than a furby a Boobah... My neice has one of them.... I tell you now... freakyest thing ever. Theyre so dam scary.

Posted Image

See what I mean?

those firby dolls were creepy...they'd scare me when i was younger...i swear i would never ask for one...some peeps think they're cute but really their not!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users