• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#61 BethInSC

BethInSC

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 03:49 PM

Not only is that Boobah creepy thats pure out u-g-l-y why would someone want one of those things...shhhehhhhhh
Don't Judge what you don't understand.....Beth

#62 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 05:28 AM

Some dolls are scary enough just by their appearance. I find dolls that 'talk' even scarier! :) (You know what I mean, those dolls that say, momma or dada or just make baby sounds)

Whatever

#63 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:"We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness."

Posted 16 January 2009 - 07:19 AM

Hehe, I used to have one that cried all the time unless you put this dummy in its mouth, so as you can tell it would always have the dummy in, during the night I woke up and it was crying and we couldnt find the dummy. I thought it was quite hilariously funny. We found the dummy months later in my waderobe. :)

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#64 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 02:26 PM

Hehe, I used to have one that cried all the time unless you put this dummy in its mouth, so as you can tell it would always have the dummy in, during the night I woke up and it was crying and we couldnt find the dummy. I thought it was quite hilariously funny. We found the dummy months later in my waderobe. :D

omG Leonie that's freakin' scary! :Spaz:
Come on, someone else in your house must've put the dummy in the wardrobe right?

Whatever

#65 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:"We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness."

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:06 PM

Lol, I lived with my mum and dad and it was during the night, my parents hated the thing so they wouldnt have taken the dummy out in the middle of the night, as I said it immediately began to cry if you did. I found it hilarious at the time for some reason, we got rid of the doll though.

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#66 Ike

Ike

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:36 PM

The dolls that go 'potty' with real actions and noises scare me.
Thats great taylor and Imma let you continue, but Ghostvillage is the best paranormal site of all time~<3

#67 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:&quot;We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness.&quot;

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:42 PM

yeh my neice has one of those, they are kinda freaky.

#68 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 19 January 2009 - 07:23 PM

:wave:

I am TERRIFIED of dolls.

Here's Why:

When I was little, like 5, my big sister handed-me-down this big, tall doll with long blonde hair. That doll was every bit as big as me. I hated that doll, but mom said to play with it anyway or I'd hurt my big sister's feelings. I used to turn around real fast cuz I just KNEW that evil thing would be grinning at me, then I'd have something to tattle on her about so I didn't have to keep her in my room (ok, I was FIVE!) :lol:

One night, I started having these twilight dreams that she was at the end of my bed holding my blanket and "fluffing it up" towards me. I hated that stinkin doll. This went on about 2 weeks, every night she'd be down there freaking out my 5 year old butt.

Then I had a dream that she drowned and her long hair was floating all around her head. And I was HAPPY! But then I woke up.

I went to my dad and told him all this (he always understood strange things). He had a talk with my mom and they took the doll. I didn't know where they took it, figured they took it to the Goodwill or something.

Two days later, I went to my friends house - we had a play kitchen in her basement. As we were walking down the basement stairs, we saw water. The basement had flooded, and there was that evil butt doll, floating above the water with her hair all spread out around her. :(

#69 BethInSC

BethInSC

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 08:12 PM

That gives me the creeps!!! :wave:

#70 BethInSC

BethInSC

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 08:18 PM

Ok I got one for you it's not a doll, but it's just as creepy. You all have seen the troll dolls right? hair stands up and they are just as ugly and creepy as can be. who came up with this idea? they need their butt kicked. Thank god those was before my kids time.
Anyone remember those dolls that was red headed and you push a buttom and their hair grew, push it again and it went back short? those things scared the crap out of me when i was a kid my sisters had 1. They stared at you from all angles. OMG what about those new baby alive dolls with the BIG EYES....pshhhhhhh....those are creepy... they eat, poop and drink, talk.....glad my daughter don't like them

Edited by BethInSC, 19 January 2009 - 08:20 PM.

#71 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 19 January 2009 - 08:36 PM

That gives me the creeps!!! :clap:

LOL Beth! It sure gave me the creeps, too! Still does!!

Edited by cotton08, 19 January 2009 - 08:37 PM.

#72 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:&quot;We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness.&quot;

Posted 21 January 2009 - 07:12 AM

You all have seen the troll dolls right? hair stands up and they are just as ugly and creepy as can be. who came up with this idea? they need their butt kicked. T

:O My lucky idol thing is one of those =[ Shocked.... I love those guys... Im not enjoying this predudice against trolls. lol. I also have a HUGE one with rainbow hair called amy or something, shes up in the attic though cos I dont have enough room for her.

And Cotton, my friend had a doll like that and she got it off her grandma, but unlike your parents who took it away, my friends wouldnt take it away, she also got a picture with three cats in off her grandma and she said that their eyes followed her around the room. She used to have dreams were the doll was playing with the cats.
I was over her house one day when we were about 8 and she got the overwhelming feeling to throw the doll at the picture, I think she had just had enough of the two and we were playing and she suddenly threw this doll, without warning, at the picture and its china head smashed as did the picture.

#73 Retro

Retro

Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 08:02 AM

Pediophobia is pretty common, really. I am pretty creeped out by most dolls myself, especially ventriliquist dummies for some reason.

Oddly though, the dolls that talk and move don't scare me in the least bit. Maybe because robotics and electronics are my field.

#74 BethInSC

BethInSC

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 01:42 PM

I forgot about those, they are creepy reminds me of that movie. Dead Silience the story of Mary Shaw good grief that was creepy too. Those dummies are creepy. My 10 year old had a clown one and He didnt like it we threw it away. I'm also scared of clowns got that when I wass a kid watched stephen kings ''IT'' when I was 7 haven't liked clowns since...lol...

Edited by BethInSC, 21 January 2009 - 01:42 PM.

#75 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 04 February 2009 - 09:59 PM

I haven't lived in my bedroom for 2.5 years because I can't get upstairs, so I've been sleeping on the living room floor. But now medicaid got me a hospital bed and they approved a stair lift for me, so once the stair lift is installed I'll be moved upstairs. My mom and little sister worked on redoing my room (not quite done, mom is going to put some screens on my window so my room doesn't get so hot and she's going to hang a Golden Buddha mural). But I told my mom to take all of my stuffed animals and porclien dolls out of my room, I used the excuse that I was getting too old for that (I'm 19).

I had an "American Girl" doll and a bunch of other dolls and I swear I used to hear their shoes scraping against the wood bottom of their stands trying to get out of them. It was creepy as hell, that several times I'd come down and sleep on the couch. Plus the fact that when both liz and I open our windows it creates a suction that causes both of our doors to slam open and close. But I'm so glad that when I move back into my room there won't be anymore dolls. And when I adopt a girl I won't be buying her any creepy dolls.
Love life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users