• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 Cindy

Cindy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 10 October 2001 - 05:19 PM

Does anyone watch the show?What do you think of it?
~*Lifes Blessings*~ ~*Cindy*~

#2 Persia

Persia

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts
  • Interests:“If you’re going to dine with the devil, make sure you have a long spoon.”

Posted 15 October 2001 - 02:55 AM

Oh puh-leese! This man is a fake. He was on a Radio station over here not 2 long a go & he wouldn't do readings, if he's so BAD_WORD good, he'd do a reading on the air!  >:)

Posted Image

Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim. --Ovid--

#3 SpectralSpy

SpectralSpy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 03 November 2001 - 04:43 PM

Never heard of him.I'm assuming by the above comment he's a psychic,or claiming to be,lol.
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.It is the source of all true art and science.He to whom this emotion is a stranger,who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe,is as good as dead-His eyes are closed."Albert Einstein

#4 Persia

Persia

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts
  • Interests:“If you’re going to dine with the devil, make sure you have a long spoon.”

Posted 14 November 2001 - 03:30 AM

Key words... CLAIMING 2 BE!!!  >:)

Posted Image

#5 SpectralSpy

SpectralSpy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 14 November 2001 - 05:38 AM

LOL...I'm sure there's quite a few who fall into that category,haha...
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.It is the source of all true art and science.He to whom this emotion is a stranger,who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe,is as good as dead-His eyes are closed."Albert Einstein

#6 Persia

Persia

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 14 November 2001 - 09:23 AM

Yeah, I'll give ya a hint as 2 who else... CALL ME NOW!  ::)

Posted Image

#7 SpectralSpy

SpectralSpy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 14 November 2001 - 05:25 PM

LOL!The saddest part is,that chick is making more bank than I will see in three lifetimes...

#8 moondancer

moondancer

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 November 2001 - 09:23 PM

well he is on SCI FI . so he must be good  ::)... for them. he rolls off all these ? untill he hits on one. never heard of him untill sci fi. :-/

#9 Cindy

Cindy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 16 November 2001 - 09:23 AM

I have to disagree here.. I know I know..lol.

I read his first book before I ever heard of him or saw his show.Hes the real thing.Although no one else may agree with me..lol.Thats ok:)

#10 SpectralSpy

SpectralSpy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 16 November 2001 - 09:31 AM

I have yet to see him,so I can't make a qualified comment,haha.

#11 Rockhauler2k1

Rockhauler2k1

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts
  • Interests:The Force

Posted 23 November 2001 - 06:03 PM

Opinions are like a$$holes everyone has one .
Many of the truths that we cling to depend greatly upon our point of view.Posted Image

#12 Cindy

Cindy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 25 November 2001 - 11:40 AM

Hmmmmmm..excuse me Rock but who are you talking to ?

#13 Bardok_911

Bardok_911

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 25 November 2001 - 11:44 AM

john edward and all those tv phycics out there are phonys.  All they do is play a version of 20 questions.  They say the randomist(is that even a word?) things possible.  Like john will say your father had a scar.  WOW big dead a lot of people have scars.  All he does is pry on peoples feelings, and when you are that emotionally messed up, you will beleive things like that.
I've got the urge....to ghost hunt...

#14 Cindy

Cindy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 25 November 2001 - 01:57 PM

Not everyone who goes there is "that emotionally messed up" and most who go there are going for personal reasons.You may not believe in him but he is not a "phony" not to me anyways.No more then God is a phony to anyone who follows the bible.To each their own and whatever gets you up in the morning and asleep peacefully at night is what workes for everyone.Thats what its all about.Personal beliefs and happiness.
I believe in him thats obvious.No one else does and thats cool no one is asking anyone too.Not everyone  believes in God either and that too is alright.Its whatever makes you a good,loveing,honest and trust worthy person as a whole thats important.Weather that be your blief in John,God,Allah or Budda.
Trust me Ive been "emotionally messed up" far beyond what you can ever imagine.I didnt turn to someone like John to help me or even God or any other higher spirit.Even though I believe in him(John).I just dont want ppl to think we all tun to ppl like that in times of needing comfort.

#15 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 25 November 2001 - 06:59 PM

Everyone has things they belive in and things they don't. I went to a phycic fair. I had 3 readings by 3 diffrent ppl.There was one I chose to belive and one I chose not to,because of how felt about them. The 3rd one gave the rest a bad name, she was kookoo for coco puffs  ;D ;D ;D..
but thats my opinion :)
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users