Ghost Box

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 doublerrodeo

doublerrodeo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 04:04 PM

Before all the 'Ghost Box' haters start lecturing me, please let me ask a question :whoohoo:

Can anyone tell me where I could upload some audio for review, and what size of file can I upload? I am very new at all of this, but I am very interested in having Paranormal-Savy opinions on what I think might be an interesting file.

Thank you :wow:

#2 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 05 October 2008 - 10:58 PM

This thread from the EVP forum explains how to share recordings on Ghost Village. You may also want to search for "Ghost Box" on that forum to see if any of those topics are relevant.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#3 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,561 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 06 October 2008 - 11:13 AM

I don't recommend using Putfile or any webspace that provides its own java based viewer. These often add compression to minimize bandwidth and this can alter evidence. Instead use a site that simply allows you to store files. If you have a webpage of your own you can simply upload the file to be saved as a blind link. Then on the forum post the URL to that link. Viewers / Listeners will download it and use whatever software they have on therir own computer to hear it.

#4 doublerrodeo

doublerrodeo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 05:04 PM

Thank you so much! I greatly appreciate the help :whee:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users