Handbook for the Amateur Paranormal Investigator or Ghost Hunter

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ghosthelp.net

ghosthelp.net

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 08:52 PM

After 12 years in the field of paranormal investigation I have released my first book. It's not so much about theories or how-to's, it's about what I've learned being the leader of a paranormal investigation group and what I have learned over the years from my group, other groups and myself.

I admit, O.P.I.N. is not the poster group for the best paranormal group, nor do I claim to be an expert, I am just sharing the knowledge of running a long-term group through success and failure and how it can apply to you. I also disucss the confusing aspect of terminology from the viewpoint of Parapsychology, the common pitfalls of paranormal/ghost hunting groups and I also touch on the scientific method and how it applies to what we do.

Shortly after this release I put out my second book, which is not really a follow-up as it's more of a companion book. It's called "Betty's Ghost: A Guide to Paranormal Investigation". This book goes more in depth into the actual investigation aspect as it provides an 'over-the-shoulder" look at how I approach an investigation. It is based upon a tool I created for my members as a training device. Together, these books provide the reader with enough tools to create a successful long-lasting journey into the paranormal.

Both books can be found at http://www.lulu.com/ghosthelp
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users