Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

A GHI: Graveyard shift Movie clip!!!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 11 August 2003 - 12:04 AM

Hey Guys!!! Someone sent me a link to a clip of the GHI movie that was supposed to be released this summer. According to the Newgil site, it is going to not be released to Oct. This is about a 3 minute clip ofd one of the hunts thay go on, its someone amusing, but also creepy. it looks like a clip from the movie, i think someone got a hold of it without asking. check it out though I can't wait to see the whole thing!

#2 gowie2hotty

gowie2hotty

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 11 August 2003 - 05:29 AM

um jason, that clip isnt supposed to be released, i dont know where you got it, but it would be great appreciated if you'd remove it for us. Thank you
Come Check out Jason Gowin online at - http://www.jasongowin.com

• Guests

Posted 12 August 2003 - 04:00 PM

Hey, it's there fault that it's out there, besides, I don't think it gives away too much about the movie.

#4 gowie2hotty

gowie2hotty

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 12 August 2003 - 11:54 PM

jason please or i will be ask the moderators of this board to remove this post.  Thanks again
Come Check out Jason Gowin online at - http://www.jasongowin.com

• Guests

Posted 23 August 2003 - 04:38 PM

Why is it that I have to remove the link, everyone will see it anyways, or they could just go to Kazaa or whatever to see it

#6 GHIceman

GHIceman

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • Interests:I run a moderately successful online magazine. Also into Film-making, Bigfoot and other cryptids, Charles Fort, cliff diving, paranormal adventuring, road trips, polaroid cameras, making killer lattes, urban exploring, rocking out with my pee-pee out.

Posted 24 August 2003 - 12:23 PM

What?!?! Where'd be get a clip?!!? I HAVENT EVEN SEEN THE CLIP YET!
"Who Forted?" Magazine!The 'Net's Greatest 'Zine About Weird Stuff!

Posted Image

• Guests

Posted 03 September 2003 - 09:51 AM

Hey EVERYONE!

Since my link is no longer available, but you are still interested in the GHI movie, there is a few things on it on the Encounters Radio website run by a guy named "Lonefeather" There is a poster for it and also a trailer that I haven't seen before, it looks like the actual movie trailer, but everyone should check it out. Oh and other buzz indicates that both this lonefeather guy and Lou Gentile will have something to do with it!

The site is http://www.lonefeather.net

ENJOY!!

• Guests

Posted 03 September 2003 - 02:30 PM

That 'LoneFeather Guy' ?  Who's He?
;D

LoneFeather

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users