Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Can your spirit guide(s) ever be mad at you?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mjjfan4life

mjjfan4life

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 11:01 PM

I know all of you have made mistakes, some minor ones and some crutial ones... Everytime i feel like ive gotten myself into a delima, i ask my spiritguide to please help me make things better if they can and everytime i find they do, in one way or another. But sometimes i just get really mad at myself for making such stupid desicions sometimes, and i wonder if my spiritguide ever gets fed up with me too or angry at me for some of the mistakes ive made. Do they ever get annoyed with you? If so, could karma come from this and how would you fix something like this......

#2 Tantric Kitten

Tantric Kitten

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 09:20 AM

Your spirit guide will never, ever get angry with you. They might be frustrated with you when you do something really self-destructive and scream in your face about it (I've heard stories of alcoholic psychics whose spirit guides would knock their glasses over at the bar) but they love you unconditionally and don't get angry at you.

Karma comes from what you do... not from what someone around you thinks about you so karma wouldn't ever come from your spirit guide's feelings but it can come from your actions.

Don't beat yourself up when you make a stupid decision. That's what we're here for... to make mistakes, get messy and learn.

#3 mjjfan4life

mjjfan4life

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 10:45 AM

thank you, that makes me feel alot better (:

#4 Raighne

Raighne

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests including the paranormal. Reading, gardening, pottery both thrown and hand built, soap making and honey bee keeping. I am currently making my first ever batch of mead which should be finished...ok drinkable, hopefully, in Sept 2008. I would also like to try my hand at making ale.

Posted 12 October 2008 - 03:57 PM

thank you, that makes me feel alot better (:

Ditto that mjfan. I have a really bad habit of not taking the advise offered by mine and then kicking myself for it afterwards. I know where your concerns are coming from.
Raighne T

"Man did not weave the web of life - he is merely a strand in it.Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself." Chief Seattle

#5 pentangle princess

pentangle princess

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 04:07 PM

Yeah i know what you mean. I annoyed mine so badly once that he needed to get a way from me for a while. But he came right back to me when i needed him most and i know he will never leave me. We are like sister and brother. So don't worry, your spirit guide will never abandon you forever.^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users