ghosts CAN harm you!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Light Worker

Light Worker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:I am a psychic medium and find all facets of the supernatural world fascinating. I have obtained a few good evp's in my day and been a paranormal investigator mostly from the standpoint of a Medium's point of view. I am currently exploring Paganism as I am considering changing my religion.<br /> I like to oil pant landscapes, sew, and have a passion for cooking, which I do frequently. I have three, grown, awesome children who all live around me.

Posted 09 October 2008 - 11:02 AM

Hello people I attended a birthday party in a girlfriend's home, old home, in Portland, Maine. My girlfriend's mother was there and asked me to ask the two spirits in the house to please leave as this was someone else's space now. Both she and her daughter were aware of an old couple, man & woman spirits in the house. In hindsight I would not do this again, but I acquiesed to this request. Big mistake!..I nicely asked those spirits to please leave and on my way down the long narrow, wooden staircase I felt my left ankle actually being PULLED out from under me. I fell down the stairs and landed hard on my face and stomach. I got a badly sprained ankle. I know for a fact it was nothing I did wrong...I was walking very carefully and slowly, I was in no hurry. Those spirits probably thought I had a hell of a nerve asking them to leave their own house! and this also shows that they weren't very nice people in real life either! Ghosts go wherever they WANT to go....Light Worker

#2 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:&quot;We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness.&quot;

Posted 09 October 2008 - 11:21 AM

You might have tripped over something or just tripped and because you were aware that there were ghosts there attributed it to them. I doubt an old couple would be nasty people, unless theres a certain history in the house.

You also might have upset them because you were intruding into their space, when they havent harmed your girlfriend and her mother, and its rude that you went there, not knowing the ghosts or living in the house. So they werent pleased as wouldnt I be if someone came into my house and told me to leave. And yes, spirits are not people anymore they just have the essence of a person and they can go wherever they want.

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 Tangent

Tangent

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 12:24 PM

Hello people I attended a birthday party in a girlfriend's home, old home, in Portland, Maine. My girlfriend's mother was there and asked me to ask the two spirits in the house to please leave as this was someone else's space now. Both she and her daughter were aware of an old couple, man & woman spirits in the house. In hindsight I would not do this again, but I acquiesed to this request. Big mistake!..I nicely asked those spirits to please leave and on my way down the long narrow, wooden staircase I felt my left ankle actually being PULLED out from under me. I fell down the stairs and landed hard on my face and stomach. I got a badly sprained ankle. I know for a fact it was nothing I did wrong...I was walking very carefully and slowly, I was in no hurry. Those spirits probably thought I had a hell of a nerve asking them to leave their own house! and this also shows that they weren't very nice people in real life either! Ghosts go wherever they WANT to go....Light Worker

Ghosts/Entities can cause physical harm, I caution people that think they can't to reevaluate their position. They can cause bad thoughts, addictions, accidents, bad luck, misfortune, and other things. But also they often can manifest strong enough to cause exactly what happened to you. Especially if they get angry with you. More importantly, when you "Fear" they actually can gain some level of control over your energy field and cause all kinds of odd happenings.

Back when we had entities in this home we didn't realize at the time the amount of "Oppression" we were under with them here. One time they got mad when we remodeled the home, and caused all kinds of trips and falls.. My wife fell down the stairs twice while pregnant. I fell down the stairs twice almost breaking my back. The kids had similar incidents. All of them had one thing in common, it felt like our ankles were being pulled from the stairs. ALL of these matters stopped once we served forceful eviction notices to these THUGS.

#4 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests and hobbies. <br />I have enjoyed White Water Rafting down the Penobscot River, Dead River and Kennebec River all on several occasions, Hiking in the White Mountains, Camping, Taking Photographs, watching the horse pull's at Fryeburg Fair, Canning, Sewing, Scrap Booking, Fly Tying, My Artwork........<br /><br />Over the last few years; I have added vegetable gardening, to the job of getting my property back into shape. (it is amazing how well vegetable's mix into a flower garden)<br /><br />I love reading ghost stories and seeing programs on the paranormal.<br />My experiences with the paranormal began when I was still an infant and have continued to this day.

Posted 09 October 2008 - 04:34 PM

Light Worker,

I believe wholeheartedly that a spirit can affect the world around them, physically touching people and some times manipulating objects.

If the spirits were angered by your request it is very possible the let you know in no-uncertain terms.

I am curious though, where they doing anything to frighten your Girlfriend or her Mother previous to there asking you for your assistance?

M

Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once.Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.*

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.*-- Scottish Proverb

#5 Light Worker

Light Worker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:I am a psychic medium and find all facets of the supernatural world fascinating. I have obtained a few good evp's in my day and been a paranormal investigator mostly from the standpoint of a Medium's point of view. I am currently exploring Paganism as I am considering changing my religion.<br /> I like to oil pant landscapes, sew, and have a passion for cooking, which I do frequently. I have three, grown, awesome children who all live around me.

Posted 11 October 2008 - 10:56 AM

Light Worker,

I believe wholeheartedly that a spirit can affect the world around them, physically touching people and some times manipulating objects.

If the spirits were angered by your request it is very possible the let you know in no-uncertain terms.

I am curious though, where they doing anything to frighten your Girlfriend or her Mother previous to there asking you for your assistance?

M

Greetings belladonna Yes, infact there was a good deal of negative energy present in the home which my friend could feel as she is sensitive. She got very bad vibrations from these spirits...which is why I agreed to help her. She often 'felt' their presence in her bed, which was un-nerving to say the least. Also she felt these entities contributed to the turmoil between her and her husband. I know for a fact that negative ghosts can wreak havoc with people living in their space. I KNOW that they were angered by my request, but to SHOVE someone down the stairs with malicious intent is pretty LOW!....I did, in retrospect learn my lesson. Light Worker

#6 Light Worker

Light Worker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 12:27 PM

Ghosts/Entities can cause physical harm, I caution people that think they can't to reevaluate their position. They can cause bad thoughts, addictions, accidents, bad luck, misfortune, and other things. But also they often can manifest strong enough to cause exactly what happened to you. Especially if they get angry with you. More importantly, when you "Fear" they actually can gain some level of control over your energy field and cause all kinds of odd happen
Back when we had entities in this home we didn't realize at the time the amount of "Oppression" we were under with them here. One time they got mad when we remodeled the home, and caused all kinds of trips and falls.. My wife fell down the stairs twice while pregnant. I fell down the stairs twice almost breaking my back. The kids had similar incidents. All of them had one thing in common, it felt like our ankles were being pulled from the stairs. ALL of these matters stopped once we served forceful eviction notices to these THUGS.

Thank you, Tangent, for your validation. I had to say that(ghosts CAN harm you) because you hear so many people say "oh, ghosts can't hurt you in any way!"...that is just plain FALSE...my own personal experiences and hearing about others validates this. I DO know that ghosts don't like it when remodeling is done...it's like it's a personal assault to them..."you're remdeling my house, how dare you!" I would be curious to know HOW you got those bad spirits to leave though!...I have done "house cleansings" which involves salt, sage, candles and a specific ritual...which has proven helpful in some ways, though not totally a CURE as such. thanx for your reply...Light Worker

#7 Tangent

Tangent

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 02:25 PM

Ghosts/Entities can cause physical harm, I caution people that think they can't to reevaluate their position. They can cause bad thoughts, addictions, accidents, bad luck, misfortune, and other things. But also they often can manifest strong enough to cause exactly what happened to you. Especially if they get angry with you. More importantly, when you "Fear" they actually can gain some level of control over your energy field and cause all kinds of odd happen

Thank you, Tangent, for your validation. I had to say that(ghosts CAN harm you) because you hear so many people say "oh, ghosts can't hurt you in any way!"...that is just plain FALSE...my own personal experiences and hearing about others validates this. I DO know that ghosts don't like it when remodeling is done...it's like it's a personal assault to them..."you're remdeling my house, how dare you!" I would be curious to know HOW you got those bad spirits to leave though!...I have done "house cleansings" which involves salt, sage, candles and a specific ritual...which has proven helpful in some ways, though not totally a CURE as such. thanx for your reply...Light Worker

There are many ways to exorcise a home of low or negative energies. I tend to use a varied approach to the matter. Slowly raising the vibration(energy) of a space will make it entirely uncomfortable to them, eventually causing them to leave. Also this has the effect of slowly removing any energies they may use for manifestation or negative deeds. The reason they can't operate in holy places is simply because the energy is intolerable for them. You can create these same energies in your home with some work and consistent diligence in the matter. I've also had great success in calling in higher order angels and/or Christ to simply expunge the location.

At the time of the oppression of our home, none of us here had any spiritual knowledge whatsoever. So these thugs had the run of the mill of the place, with little ramification for their actions. They prey on ignorance and fear in my opinion.

I personally believe we attract these things in some cases. Our thoughts/emotions are energy, lower thoughts and emotions create energy that serves as a buffet for lower entities. I believe they find homes filled with prayer, love, and joy "Boring" and will simply not bother after some time. What we do, feel, think, and say has a big effect on the energies around us. Simply reading a demonic book can at times, attract those very energies into your life. (or even just having them around) We must be very careful of these matters, people with deeper perception will be able to verify this fact. Cursed/imprinted items are very real, and vibrationally have an effect on your environment.

This is what Jesus meant when he said "Keep unclean and evil things from your home." He didn't go on to say it would draw evil and unclean things into your home, but that was his implication for saying that.

People should take appraisal of what is in their space, each and every item. If anything does "Feel" right, doesn't give you a sense of joy, then you should likely remove it. Anything you keep should be blessed and cleansed. Regular prayer and meditation on Gods Word in a space also helps keep the energies high. Often when I check out someones "Space", I find an item with a negative attachment, I inform them of this, and their usual response is "I always hated that item.". They KNOW THIS at a deeper level, pay attention to that intuition!

#8 Light Worker

Light Worker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 08:22 PM

There are many ways to exorcise a home of low or negative energies. I tend to use a varied approach to the matter. Slowly raising the vibration(energy) of a space will make it entirely uncomfortable to them, eventually causing them to leave. Also this has the effect of slowly removing any energies they may use for manifestation or negative deeds. The reason they can't operate in holy places is simply because the energy is intolerable for them. You can create these same energies in your home with some work and consistent diligence in the matter. I've also had great success in calling in higher order angels and/or Christ to simply expunge the location.

At the time of the oppression of our home, none of us here had any spiritual knowledge whatsoever. So these thugs had the run of the mill of the place, with little ramification for their actions. They prey on ignorance and fear in my opinion.

I personally believe we attract these things in some cases. Our thoughts/emotions are energy, lower thoughts and emotions create energy that serves as a buffet for lower entities. I believe they find homes filled with prayer, love, and joy "Boring" and will simply not bother after some time. What we do, feel, think, and say has a big effect on the energies around us. Simply reading a demonic book can at times, attract those very energies into your life. (or even just having them around) We must be very careful of these matters, people with deeper perception will be able to verify this fact. Cursed/imprinted items are very real, and vibrationally have an effect on your environment.

This is what Jesus meant when he said "Keep unclean and evil things from your home." He didn't go on to say it would draw evil and unclean things into your home, but that was his implication for saying that.

People should take appraisal of what is in their space, each and every item. If anything does "Feel" right, doesn't give you a sense of joy, then you should likely remove it. Anything you keep should be blessed and cleansed. Regular prayer and meditation on Gods Word in a space also helps keep the energies high. Often when I check out someones "Space", I find an item with a negative attachment, I inform them of this, and their usual response is "I always hated that item.". They KNOW THIS at a deeper level, pay attention to that intuition!

Tangent Bravo!...that was very insightful information..thank you for posting it...I liked your idea of raising the vibrational level of the place which, of course, WOULD make that space intolerable for low level entities...that info has made me put on my thinking cap as to what strategies I could use to raise vibrational levels of negatively haunted places. I know as a Medium that before a reading I raise MY vibrational level. Now I'm going to give thought as to how to do this in people's haunted homes! Thank you Tangent! Light Worker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users