• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 blondiegrl149

blondiegrl149

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 August 2003 - 04:10 PM

I was just wondering if anybody here knows any good books that deals with everything paranormal (aside from aliens)...What I mean is that I'm looking for a kind of field guide to ghosts, monsters, demons, fairies....stuff like that.  And really extensive!  If anyone has ever read "Out of the Dark" by Brad Stieger, that's what I'm looking for, but, again, more extensive.  Let me know...
"I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now? Reality leaves a lot to the imagination"

#2 DWArmstrong

DWArmstrong

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 August 2003 - 06:36 AM

Hi, blondiegrl149!

There's a book I mentioned on this site a while back that I highly recommend.  It's called "The Ghost Next Door: True Stories of Paranormal Encounters from Everyday People" by Mark Alan Morris.  I've read a TON of books about paranormal stuff, and this one is my favorite.  I believe the book has been used by certain organizations as a textbook, since the stories are kind of presented as case studies, and they cover various different kinds of paranormal entities.  Not sure about fairies, but this it gives a pretty broad cross-section of paranormal activity...and it's very enjoyable!  There's a website you can go to with a link where you can read the first story online for free:

www.theghostnextdoor.com

Hope this was somewhat helpful to you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users