• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pentangle princess

pentangle princess

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 03:23 PM

I have to say, when you walk in your being watched. I haven't been for several years. I remeber at the age of 9 i went back there. I,d been many times before. There was a burned car, it was red. The burn had gone all up the tree. It was kind of like an evil eye and i could sense the pain, there was a figure screaming on the tree where the fire had burned it. The grounds had being burned before, thats why there is nothing but ruins left. I,m guessing it was a stolen car. I used to travel to the priory's allot as a child. One time i will not forget was when i was 8, a year before. I walked through the woods to get to the gate. I remeber it now it was a green typical rusty gate. I then walked across the field to reach the actually priory. There was a dead rabbit on the grass. I could tell by the way it was, it was not attacked by an animal. It had been used in a satanic ritual. I could sense this had been done and to this day i wont forget the chills i felt walking across that field. There is many unmarked graves in the priory. Spirits of children used to sit on them. You feel like you are being watched big time when you walk through that iron gate.

The last time i went, i was 10 years old. I,d just seen a movie and we went there as a treat. I used to love going there, i didn't care about the evil energy i could feel. It was a quiet place in the middle of nowhere where you could leave your thoughts. I can see it now. Every detail. I felt the need to get higher up and started climbing the ruins LOL. It was like something telling me, climb higher and you can see it all. You'll be able to see whats invisible to you now. I always thought something was watching from the trees also.

The history of the place is that it was a nuns priory. Prince Charles Hid there when some people where after him. The people who where after him burned it down, everyone inside it. I know allot of children must have been burned there. I don't know but this place really interests me.

So where is it>? Well its near boscobel house. It is in Shropshire, some eight miles northwest of Wolverhampton just off junction 3 of the M54 motorway. And its on a quiet deserted road in the middle of basically nowhere.

Has anyone else maybe been here?

Heres some media. Some pictures and videos i have gathered:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Nice Video Tour on youtube
A website about the white ladies priory
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
The priory at night and day click here for more picz
Some more pics
Intresting facts and some pics
The way in before the car was burned:
Posted Image
Pages and pages of photos

Plenty of pictures there^^
If you live near, i strongly advise visiting. Its a strange experience. Great if your a ghost hunter. Theres lots of paranormal activity there.

#2 balo

balo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 09:10 AM

Thanks Pentangle. The place definitely is interesting and I'll check out the links you provided and read up on the place from the links you provided.

#3 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 12:14 PM

Very spooky place it seems. I just didn't like it on one of the pics that had people dumping beer cans all over the place. That's just not right. I'll check out the links also.

Whatever

#4 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 30 December 2008 - 12:42 PM

Wow, gorgeous. It really would make an interesting investigation, even if it is in ruins.

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users