Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,368 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 07 August 2003 - 09:13 PM

i think they did do a good job on that.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#17 Cheshire

Cheshire

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 10 August 2003 - 08:04 PM

28 Days Later was not scary at all. I didn't even like the movie that much really.

The masturbation scene in the Psycho remake was just sensless. I didn't get the part where they flashed the scene of the nude, blindfolded woman and the calf in the middle of the road though.

The Ring was really good. I liked it alot, how almost everything on "the tape" fell into place to play a part in the movie was pretty interesting. and I didn't expect it to end how it did because the guy was like...I'll call you tomorrow, and the day after that....I was dissapointed at that point, I figured it was another Happy ending. But then I was surprised. lol, I thought the freakiest thing about the whole movie was how Aiden, the little boy, looked....he just had an odd appearence, I dunno. Anyone here see Ringu? The Japanese version that our The Ring was based on?
Follow no one, break the rules and live life on the edge.

#18 Kellerz

Kellerz

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 11 August 2003 - 01:24 PM

Theres actually 3 original ring movies they kind of jump back and forth a bit .. i havent seen the remake of it yet. I was told 'the ring' was the scariest movie ever..this was before the recent remake of it ... i watched it and the only thing that creeped me out a little was when she crawled out of the tv. From the clips ive seen the remake is very different to the original movies.
Hide me from me, fill these holes with eyes for mine are not mine. Hide my head and need, for i am no good, so dead in life, so much time. (Stan Rice 'Cannibal')Just call me Mrs Willard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users