SpectralSpy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 07:14 AM

"Haunted Hotels"
From 2:00-5:00p.m.

Set those VCRs! ;D
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.It is the source of all true art and science.He to whom this emotion is a stranger,who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe,is as good as dead-His eyes are closed."Albert Einstein

#2 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 08 July 2003 - 07:46 PM

I stumbled across it. I thought it was good. Some new stuff too. I kinda have a thing for haunted hotels ;D
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#3 secretsign

secretsign

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 31 July 2003 - 02:06 PM

Tonight Thursday the 31.the Travel Ch. is showing some haunted programs, Haunted London, Haunted towns and creepiest destinations. :o :o..Check it out. ;)

It starts at 6pm.
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#4 SpectralSpy

SpectralSpy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 01 August 2003 - 12:25 PM

Sunday,August 3rd-Travel Channel:"Haunted Town"

Ghosts of Atchison,Kansas.Starts at 2:00 p.m.
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.It is the source of all true art and science.He to whom this emotion is a stranger,who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe,is as good as dead-His eyes are closed."Albert Einstein

#5 dntueva

dntueva

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 02 August 2003 - 08:15 AM

travel channel is doing some things on beheading ect now on travel channel they do run these programs in the daytime then run them again at night
its noon eastern time on sat the 2nd of aug
michael

Posted ImageIt Always Pays To Pay Attention

#6 secretsign

secretsign

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 02 August 2003 - 09:25 AM

That is a good thing about the Travel ch. everyone can get a chance to see the program.Also if you watch it and like it you have a chance to record it too,,Love that ;D

#7 SpectralSpy

SpectralSpy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 02 August 2003 - 12:35 PM

Agree SS,the Travel Channel Rocks!Can't wait till this upcoming Halloween season! ;)

#8 secretsign

secretsign

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 03 August 2003 - 09:43 AM

Ya know Spec, I was thinkin the same thing..Teehee... I gotta remind myself to get extra tapes.I'm gonna record as much as poss.so I don't have to wait so long for the good stuff. ;)

#9 SpectralSpy

SpectralSpy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 03 August 2003 - 10:09 AM

LOL,I have been thinking the same thing for the past few months,"If only I had recorded a few of those episodes"...There were some really good ones,especially in Europe.

#10 SpectralSpy

SpectralSpy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 03 August 2003 - 02:02 PM

That Atchison Ks episode was great!They went into The Heartland Haunting that Sightings covered.

#11 secretsign

secretsign

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 04 August 2003 - 07:56 AM

Was that the one that had the Monks in it?

#12 SpectralSpy

SpectralSpy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 04 August 2003 - 07:46 PM

I think part of it did mention something about monks.It had a lot of different cases/scenarios...Atchison sounds like an extremely active place.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users