• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rockyroo

rockyroo

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 22 July 2003 - 10:13 AM

I was wondering of anyone saw this program that aired on Sci-Fi in late May or early June?  There was just one thing that bothered me about the whole ending.....all those cameras around and not 1 thing was caught on tape?  Anyone else agree???

#2 ghosthuntress16

ghosthuntress16

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 02 August 2003 - 01:38 PM

I really liked the documentary, but thought that there was a bit too many special effects put into it - for example, the malevolent attic spirit's computer-generated face. Also, I can't remember if it was in this particular documentary, but I find that when people are taping things about ghosts, they use sound effects, which TAKE AWAY from the actual footage. Many that I have seen use unnecessary music... its very annoying.
I suppose my only answer is, they filmed what they could. While this story sent chills down my spine, it didn't hold a candle to the events that the movie and book The Entity was based on. I have yet to find that book or movie. Anyone know if its out of print or something?
As I mentioned on my other post, The Hauntedis a worthwhile read. I personally believe that it happened.
[glow=yellow,2,300]~Nicole~[/glow]

Believe as if your life depended on it, for indeed it does.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users