Western WA

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 meesha

meesha

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Interests:I love good movies, books, cooking and entertaining and playing in any way with my two boys. I love to scrapbook. I love volunteering at my childrens school. It is alot of fun to work with the kids.

Posted 22 October 2008 - 01:50 AM

I am looking for a group of people near Puyallup doing an investigation. I would like to start getting involved in doing this outside my home and am interested if anything is going on on Halloween. If you have any information please let me know....thanks!
I know of a couple of good spots right near my home in Graham and think they would be great. But, I know there are spirits all around us and am willing to try something different.

#2 brucekp

brucekp

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 12:49 AM

You may want to check out the group I belong to...A.G.H.O.S.T. (Advanced Ghost Hunters of Seattle-Tacoma. The web site is:

http://www.aghost.us

Our meetings on on Sundays and held at Marlene's Deli in Federal Way. All are welcome to the meetings.

Bruce
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,Than are dreamt of in your philosophy-ShakespeareLawmakers are studying the possibilty of banning any independent thought and freedom of choice. quoted by insiders: "We can't rely on our citizens to know what is best for them or their families, therefore we cannot permit people to freely make choices on their own. Any citizen suspected of independent thought shall be detained pending a deportation hearing."

#3 meesha

meesha

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Interests:I love good movies, books, cooking and entertaining and playing in any way with my two boys. I love to scrapbook. I love volunteering at my childrens school. It is alot of fun to work with the kids.

Posted 23 October 2008 - 09:40 PM

You may want to check out the group I belong to...A.G.H.O.S.T. (Advanced Ghost Hunters of Seattle-Tacoma. The web site is:

Our meetings on on Sundays and held at Marlene's Deli in Federal Way. All are welcome to the meetings.

Bruce

Thanks Bruce! I will check out the site again...I have been on there a couple of times and it kept freezing up on me. I will try again though. :lol:

#4 meesha

meesha

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 12:00 PM

Bruce

Thanks Bruce! I will check out the site again...I have been on there a couple of times and it kept freezing up on me. I will try again though. :weeee:

It is not recognizing my user or pass...should I just redo my account? Please let me know, thx. Really want to do this for Halloween if anyone is interested....my first night outing!!!

#5 dancinmiriam

dancinmiriam

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Interests:Classical ballet, Flamenco, Classical Indian (heck, any classical dance form-though Ballet is my muse and my profession); religious studies; history;paranormal and spiritual studies.

Posted 01 July 2009 - 06:42 PM

I know this is a little old (or I am late), but just had to check in when I saw "Puyallup". It is my home town, and I have not been back there since probably 1980ish. I lived in the parish (that should be parsonage) for Grace Lutheran Church, and besides the 1964 earthquake which caught me in the closet playing hide and seek, I had had several unusual experiences in the house - I was so young I think most everyone passed it off as my imagination. As close to this area as some of you might be - anyone know of the house?

Edited by dancinmiriam, 01 July 2009 - 06:43 PM.

I see dance being used as communication between body and soul, to express what is too deep, too fine, for words. ~ Ruth St. Denis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users