Free Skins
© Fisana

Photo

can spirits affect your dreams - anyone have exp?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 roseanna

roseanna

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 07:38 AM

Since moving into an old house recently, I've been having really weird dream experiences - maybe just related to the stress of the move, I'm not sure, and the annoying thing is I can't remember the dream itself, but am just left with a really strong emotion when I wake up - last week I woke up crying, for example. This has never happened to me before. Other odd experiences in the house - noises, elctrics problems make me suspect there MAY be spirits, but I'm not sure - maybe its just a coincidence, so I wa sjust wondering if anye else had experience of this?
Roseannawww.roseannashauntedhouse.blogspot.com

#2 SeekX

SeekX

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 09:05 AM

Since moving into an old house recently, I've been having really weird dream experiences - maybe just related to the stress of the move, I'm not sure, and the annoying thing is I can't remember the dream itself, but am just left with a really strong emotion when I wake up - last week I woke up crying, for example. This has never happened to me before. Other odd experiences in the house - noises, elctrics problems make me suspect there MAY be spirits, but I'm not sure - maybe its just a coincidence, so I wa sjust wondering if anye else had experience of this?

I find myself wondering if you are telekinetic.

SeekX :lol:

#3 Ike

Ike

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 09:18 AM

I had two ghosts enter my dream at once. Except it was for a warning. Since they're gone now so its the only way they can speak to me. (They've been scared off by another ghost.)
Thats great taylor and Imma let you continue, but Ghostvillage is the best paranormal site of all time~<3

#4 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 24 October 2008 - 01:30 PM

HI Roseanna

There is a possibility that spirit is approaching you whilst in a sleep state. Have you ever researched the house to find the previous occupants ?

Try the EVP stuff especially before you go to bed, you may get some results.

Mark :weeee:

#5 siobahn82

siobahn82

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 03:07 PM

I've had dreams in which I was being shown or told things to come. They were a sort of warning. I know that when I was 16 I had sort of the same dream every night. No matter what was going on in my dream or where I was, I always ended up on the same road with the same scenery and the same feeling of dread everytime I passed a clearing in the woods to my right. I didnt understand why I was having the dream or if i was to look for something but when I talked to a friend about it, I never had the dream again.

#6 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 24 October 2008 - 09:57 PM

Don't know if this is what you mean.....There are dreams, and then, there are DREAMS. Most dreams, I guess are just working out the day's stuff.
I've had a few dreams though that I just know I went somewhere and visited with different people. One in particular, I met my Gramma and she talked to me. Can't remember most of it, but when I woke up I knew that I was with her, so I'd have to say that she came in my dream to visit with me. Spirits can do that as far as I'm concerned.
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#7 z.t.

z.t.

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 12:04 AM

Why sure it could be spirits. But until something heavy happens, I wouldnt think it to be. Live your life happily, don't live in needless fear.
what you describe can have rational explainations.
no need to empower something that doesnt need empowering.
But thats just my opinion:)

#8 Cautious-Psychic13

Cautious-Psychic13

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Interests:I am a writer, a wife, a mother of 3, a grandmother of 5, an empathic psychic, and use my empathy to connect with both the living and those of spirit. I had a very near death experience in May 2008 that has brought me back to my paranormal life.<br />I love to travel. To camp. To visit museums, zoos and aquariums. I love to learn about people and places. I have a degenerative bone and muscle disease and expect to be in a wheelchair by the end of 2009 but I love Disney World and amusement parks. I love boating on quiet lakes and seeing sunsets and sunrises. I love hearing from others so write me if you'd like because as a writer I can never know too many interesting people.

Posted 25 October 2008 - 10:00 PM

:ghost: It sounds more like vivid dreaming. Sleeping in a new place the sounds or lack of, different light, temperature or anything new affects REM sleep. When I first started sleeping on a waterbed then after 20 years going back to a standerd bed my dreams were so bright and vivid they would wake me and unlike most dreams they stayed with me. Foods, medication, almost anything out of the ordinary can affect your dreaming. I have been visited in my sleep I think but the dream faded quickly and I was just left with a feeling. When my sister found out she was pregnant I dreamt she was telling me about it but put it out of my mind. When she called later that day I remebered the dream and knew it was her before picking up the phone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users