It happened yet again!!!!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 cia_says77

cia_says77

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Computers, reading, writing poetry and songs, knitting, crochet, and of course the paranormal

Posted 25 October 2008 - 01:10 PM

This is really beyond me. It is starting to get on my nerves that this is happening. Things got thrown across the room (on it's own) again! When this happens it's usually when my boyfriend and I are fighting, and usually when we are talking about breaking up- or just me moving out to follow my dreams. He is a very angry guy, he thinks the world is after him and I'm just another person there to get one over on him. I'm starting to wonder if his anger is causing poltergeist activity or if it's his energy or our energy combined causing this. Or maybe it's the little girl ghost I suspect living with us, trying to keep us together- or trying to warn me me to leave him.

So last night when this happened I screamed at whatever it was to get out, I said "In the name of Jesus Christ I DEMAND you to GET OUT!". It felt a little embarassing but for a moment I felt safe, then the feeling came back again, and another item flew across the room. This happened 3 times before it completely stopped.

The thing that confuses me about my theory is that it happens even when both of us have gotten to the point where the anger just turns into sadness and we start crying. (pathetic I know.) So what do you think this is? Any websites on polterguists and energy would help a lot! And is a poltergist an actual ghost or does the shift in inatiment objects come from the person?

#2 Seņor Hugo

Seņor Hugo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 01:46 PM

So, when is it just when there has been a fight, or at a time when emotions run lot higher than normal do things get thrown around?
"I am the bridge between worlds. I have experienced life, I have experienced death, others and my own. I am a shaman."

#3 cia_says77

cia_says77

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Computers, reading, writing poetry and songs, knitting, crochet, and of course the paranormal

Posted 25 October 2008 - 02:41 PM

So, when is it just when there has been a fight, or at a time when emotions run lot higher than normal do things get thrown around?

It's pretty much whenever we fight about breaking up or me going to my parents house. But thats when emotions run highest to though.
I've said in the past Ted will start acting funny- like cereal killer funny, blank stare- he just looks like he could kill someone, and sometimes when that happens he'll just stand still for a long time without blinking. His eyes go dark and glassy, and it's just like out of a horror film. he doesn't do anything, but he has that look, and it's usually caused after his parents tell him the wish he was never born. Sometimes this happens at these times, but mostly on those days the power goes out later in the evening.
BTW, he NEVER remembers the times he goes into those phsycho modes. And the few times he has remembered he always says he heard some sort of voice telling him to hurt someone. Maybe it's schizzophrania, but I have a feeling it's something else.

#4 hyperballistik

hyperballistik

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 03:00 PM

It don't sound like you have a healty relationship going on here, Ive heard of things being able to be move just from anger because of the energy involved, but its sounds to me like you may need to get out of this relationship yourself before you become a ghost yourself if you catch my drift

#5 cia_says77

cia_says77

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 03:05 PM

Well, he never does anything it's just the look on his face that is scary like a posessed person or something. Yes our relationship needs work but there is something else going on.

#6 Seņor Hugo

Seņor Hugo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 11:48 PM

Well having feelings that is something else are all well and good, and trusting those feelings is a good thing. But wouldn't it be nice to have a piece of paper from a medical professional saying it's not what it could be, like schizophrenia? And hey, he may not actually do anything, which people say right up until the point the person actually does do something.

Also, it sounds like there isn't a ghost at all, this same kind of thing happens with teenagers, they are so emotional that they can cause the symptoms of a haunting without even realizing it, these things happen only when the person is around, don't happen when they are gone, etc.

So it could be very well that your husband is causing the phenomenon to happen.
"I am the bridge between worlds. I have experienced life, I have experienced death, others and my own. I am a shaman."

#7 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 26 October 2008 - 07:50 AM

I would think long and hard about going on in such a relationship unless some professional help was sought. This does not sound like anything related to a haunting. Possibly PK effects may be present, but in any event I would look more toward a relationship problem before looking for a paranormal solution.

#8 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 26 October 2008 - 01:23 PM

It sounds like these episodes you describe might possibly be a form of epilepsy - you describe petite mall seziures to a tee. Have him go to a medical doctor for the test. It's easily controlled by medications and is not caused by mental illness. It's a physical condition. The phenomena you describe happening after an argument seems to me as though it might by your energies are the cause. You sound terribly conflicted about your relationship with this person - stay or leave, etc. - and that could be the cause of the poltergeist activity.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#9 cia_says77

cia_says77

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 03:45 PM

Redhead, he has headaches often. Almost every night actually. I've always been scared he might have a brain anurism it happens so often, and for nearly a whole day. He works at walmart, which are usually bright inside, and his is no different, and he has them worst when he works, or even goes into that store for 5 minutes! I think your onto something!

#10 crozier

crozier

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 08:39 PM

Redhead, he has headaches often. Almost every night actually. I've always been scared he might have a brain anurism it happens so often, and for nearly a whole day. He works at walmart, which are usually bright inside, and his is no different, and he has them worst when he works, or even goes into that store for 5 minutes! I think your onto something!

Actually most of the time the agent of poltergist activity is a young female. Do these things happen when you are not present? You might have inherent PK ability that is manifesting itself without your control

#11 cia_says77

cia_says77

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 10:11 PM

Not sure, I only know of once that something happened to him while I was at my parents. I think something fell. I'm in my early 20's, so I don't know if it applies to me- the theory that it happens most around young females I mean. But maybe I'm wrong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users