Remote Viewing

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Light Worker

Light Worker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:I am a psychic medium and find all facets of the supernatural world fascinating. I have obtained a few good evp's in my day and been a paranormal investigator mostly from the standpoint of a Medium's point of view. I am currently exploring Paganism as I am considering changing my religion.<br /> I like to oil pant landscapes, sew, and have a passion for cooking, which I do frequently. I have three, grown, awesome children who all live around me.

Posted 29 October 2008 - 05:56 PM

Hello All I'd like to bring up the subject of Remote Viewing. I have done this a few times, successfully. It's very helpful sometimes to be able to execute this practice. Does anyone else do Remote Viewing and in what context?....Light Worker

#2 UnScene

UnScene

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 08:32 PM

Hello All I'd like to bring up the subject of Remote Viewing. I have done this a few times, successfully. It's very helpful sometimes to be able to execute this practice. Does anyone else do Remote Viewing and in what context?....Light Worker

Dear Light Worker:
I am not familar with the therm Remote Viewing, could you please expound on what it is that you are referring to.
Thanks for the understanding,
Darlene
dewitte_bassett@yahoo.com

#3 Light Worker

Light Worker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:I am a psychic medium and find all facets of the supernatural world fascinating. I have obtained a few good evp's in my day and been a paranormal investigator mostly from the standpoint of a Medium's point of view. I am currently exploring Paganism as I am considering changing my religion.<br /> I like to oil pant landscapes, sew, and have a passion for cooking, which I do frequently. I have three, grown, awesome children who all live around me.

Posted 29 October 2008 - 08:44 PM

Dear Light Worker:
I am not familar with the therm Remote Viewing, could you please expound on what it is that you are referring to.
Thanks for the understanding,
Darlene
dewitte_bassett@yahoo.com

UnScene Certainly. Remote Viewing is attempted when a person wants to SEE(remotely) what is at a particular destination without GOING there yourself. So in my case a few weekends ago I knew I would be going into the woods with my bro to look for something. I've never been in those woods before. So prior to going I did a Remote Viewing. I had paper in front of me and a pen. THen I projected my mind to the woods and wrote down whatever I saw, felt or experienced with any of my six senses. When we actually got there I pulled out the paper and lo and behold many of the things I wrote down WERE at that place in the woods!...Light Worker

#4 Mystic Hippy

Mystic Hippy

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Interests:computers, arts &amp; crafts, nature, photography, ghost hunting, mediumship, supernatural/paranormal, etc.

Posted 30 October 2008 - 03:51 AM

I've been known to do that every now and then. One interesting event took place several months back involving Leslie_dragonlvr and Snakebite. Snake was conducting an investigation someplace in Alabama, IIRC. Les was in California chatting with Snake. I was here in Oklahoma chatting with Les. I told Les I was going to thump Snake's hat twice. He felt two thumps and took his hat off to see what had hit it. I was also able to describe much of the layout in the building he was currently in along with a couple of the spirits who were hanging around there.
Have you hugged your ghost today?The Porch - Ghosts, paranormal, supernatural

#5 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 04:25 AM

This is sounds just as cool as dreamwalking! I want to be able to do this! My question is, if you've never been to a place before then how do you even start? Like do you go to a quiet room and what do you think or say to yourself to get to where you want to view?
Are there any sources in the internet to read up more on this topic? Either that or I'll wait for any other advice from you folks here. (MH, don't do any thumping with me, I'll totally freak! lol!)

Whatever

#6 Mystic Hippy

Mystic Hippy

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Interests:computers, arts &amp; crafts, nature, photography, ghost hunting, mediumship, supernatural/paranormal, etc.

Posted 30 October 2008 - 05:06 AM

This is sounds just as cool as dreamwalking! I want to be able to do this! My question is, if you've never been to a place before then how do you even start? Like do you go to a quiet room and what do you think or say to yourself to get to where you want to view?

Start with meditation.

Are there any sources in the internet to read up more on this topic? Either that or I'll wait for any other advice from you folks here.

I may have a couple ebooks. Email me and remind me. My two remaining brain cells are usually already busy and I might forget.

(MH, don't do any thumping with me, I'll totally freak! lol!)

C'mon! Where's your sense of adventure??

#7 little turtle

little turtle

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 01:54 PM

I have dreamed of places and then I go visit that place for the first time and know I have seen this place before. Probably not what your looking for, but its as close as I can get. lol
Posted Image

#8 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 02 November 2008 - 10:28 AM

Remote viewing is also used in missing person or murder cases. The medium will remote view in order to find landmarks and other information that may help find out where the person is. They can also tell them where they can find the person if they are not still with us.

I used remote viewing when my niece called and said her in-laws small puppy was lost. I took her out of the driveway of the house and down the street, what turns to make and what house this puppy was at. He was hiding under a porch of a yellow and white house that had lattice work surrounding the outside bottom. Really cool when it helps someone in distress.

Remote viewing was and is still used by the Government. Skip Atwater was one of the main people to help coordinate remote viewing for the Government. You can google his name and find out how the remote viewing program was formed and what exercises they did. I met him while at the Monroe Institute this past April during a remote viewing class. They would use these people to remote view areas of different countries and buildings. They would describe accurately what was in these buildings and even if there were missiles and what type of wiring were in the missiles. This was just a small part of it.

One exercise that I know is have someone write down different locations on separate pieces of paper. Take these and have them put them in envelopes. You can hold the envelope while trying to "see" what is at that location. Write down all of your impressions, thoughts, feelings and you may be surprised at what you will hit on.

They also had on the program "Physic Challenge" all of the contestants talk on the phone to a person that was standing at a particular location. They would tell them what they were seeing.
The one who gave the most information correctly won the challenge.

I remote view when needed and have even had spontaneous remote viewing. It can be a very helpful ability. Practice as it just makes your abilities stronger.
I am more than my physical body.

#9 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,386 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 02 November 2008 - 10:30 AM

I remote view when needed and have even had spontaneous remote viewing. It can be a very helpful ability. Practice as it just makes your abilities stronger.

That is awesome Seer, how exactly do you do this? I mean what methods do you employ?
Posted Image

#10 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 02 November 2008 - 11:06 AM

It just comes natural for me. Anyone can be trained to do this and don't be discouraged while trying as it takes some longer to learn than others. Just relax and be open.

I would recommend that you look at a website. Google Dr. Russell Targ he has written many books on remote viewing. This should help you!

#11 Mystic Hippy

Mystic Hippy

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:42 PM

That is awesome Seer, how exactly do you do this? I mean what methods do you employ?

Imagine you are sitting in the driver seat of an automobile looking out through the windshield...then let go of your brain.

#12 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 07:48 AM

Ha, ha, ha!!

We kind of do when we arrive at a destination and don't remember the ride there! That's what hypnotists ask prior to working with you. If you have experienced that then you are a good candidate for hypnosis.

Remote viewing is very cool especially when you are there and can feel all the sensations around you. Its better than a 3D movie.

#13 Light Worker

Light Worker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 02:25 PM

In my particular instance I was preparing to go for a walk in the deep woods in Somerville. My bro and I suspect that a particularly gruesome murder took place there. We went there for the purpose of possibly locating the poor soul whose life was taken and see about sending him to the light. So I did a Remote Viewing of the woods(which I had never been in) beforehand. When we got to a certain spot we BOTH felt a very heavy, sad feeling. It was like the woods had seen something horrible and was in mourning. My brother has the gift of clairalience and could smell very strongly, the scent of human decomposition. He was shocked that I simply did not smell a thing! There are more details to this story but I'll stick to the Remote Viewing. I brought the paper with the facts I had listed during my remote viewing session. On my paper I wrote that the area in which the murder was comitted had apple trees or an orchard, was near a bog, had stone walls in the area, had a rusty old gasoline can on the ground nearby, had a green cap on ground, that the man(perpetrator) dropped a small article out of his pocket when he dragged the corpse to a spot, and that he probably decapitated his victim and threw the head in the bog, that this family who had this atrocity comitted lived very near by in a white house with big trees in front yard......and there were probably more. Quite a few of these things I listed were, in fact, true. comments?? Light Worker

#14 LadyFaeiry

LadyFaeiry

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 11:16 AM

I tried this several times and to some success.... I could see and discribe some things. Like I discribed a friends basement once, and immediately saw a grousome attack of a man by three others that beat, raped then murdered him. I haven't tried to do that again since. Maybe we can set up a thread to practice some remote viewing... like someone post they are looking at a certain thing when they post and see if others can tell them what it is...... always go with the first impression and don't second guess. Lady F.

Edited by LadyFaeiry, 05 November 2008 - 11:16 AM.

#15 Light Worker

Light Worker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 02:38 PM

In addition I'd like to bring to everyone's attention that there is an interesting article in the Summer 2008 Issue of Mysteries Magazine. It's called PSI Spies The History of Remote Viewing I highly recommend it. Light worker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users