Remote Viewing

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#16 Night Star

Night Star

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, animals, reading, music, dragons, fairies, elves, being creative...

Posted 05 November 2008 - 11:55 PM

I tried remote viewing a long time ago, but I suck at it. LOL
Posted Image

#17 AnnieV

AnnieV

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 06:33 PM

I am familiar with the ideas of both remote viewing and astral travel...are there any big differences between the two? Just a quick question for those who seem to know a bit about the subjects.

I think the concept of remote viewing is really interesting. I've never tried it myself, as I don't think I am psychically inclined whatsoever (and I lack the requisite attention span, I'm sure :clap: ), but I think it would be very cool to be able to do it.
Posted Image

#18 Flormarina

Flormarina

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • Interests:I love poetry, and photography, music and oil painting, in general I love nature, with all its splendour and glory. The paranormal has been one of my favourites hobbies.

Posted 14 November 2008 - 08:26 AM

isnīt remote viewing dangerous in same level? I know that in the spirit realm there has to be lots of spirits too, and among them not such a good one.

When I am relax, I can see other places, but I canīt remember even traveling there, I see colors, hear sounds, ect... and other times, without trying, when I am relaxing, I can walk around my house and property, now this is creepy but excited, because everything looks a bit blurry, shinny and in a light green color. A few times I had encounter and spoken to spirits, I would say that some of them had been of humans that are alive. At least one time I know it was.... I saw him sneaking on the windows of a friend, and I told him to go away among other things. :clap: now that I think of it, if he was truly in real life looking inside my friends house, and saw me probably I scare the hell out of him, because my bedy was at home and my spirit was at my friends house.... lol well I just thought of that now... because he didnīt even answer me, but he did leave.

But I always wonder if it could be for everyone, I heard that it could turn dangerous in same cases.... heard of people being attack by spiritual evil beings, do some people posses some kind of protection?

I never try to force it, or just do it, to me it just happens sometimes... when I am relaxing or meditating.

Hugss and love

Margarita
Posted ImageFlormarinaIf you got something to tell the world, write a book....

#19 Light Worker

Light Worker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:I am a psychic medium and find all facets of the supernatural world fascinating. I have obtained a few good evp's in my day and been a paranormal investigator mostly from the standpoint of a Medium's point of view. I am currently exploring Paganism as I am considering changing my religion.<br /> I like to oil pant landscapes, sew, and have a passion for cooking, which I do frequently. I have three, grown, awesome children who all live around me.

Posted 14 November 2008 - 01:22 PM

I am familiar with the ideas of both remote viewing and astral travel...are there any big differences between the two? Just a quick question for those who seem to know a bit about the subjects.

I think the concept of remote viewing is really interesting. I've never tried it myself, as I don't think I am psychically inclined whatsoever (and I lack the requisite attention span, I'm sure :clap: ), but I think it would be very cool to be able to do it.

AnnieV Oh yes ..there are differences between astral travel and remote viewing! During astral travel your soul has left your body temporarily. In remote viewing, this is a mental phenomena. I don't know HOW remote viewing works, but it is NOT my astral body traveling anywhere. All I can say is that during the process of remote viewing I imagine myself AT the intended site. I get in a meditative state and cleanse myself, and I state the premise aloud....such as "okay, now I'm IN the woods in Somerville, what is around me?..what do I see?"...then I have pen & paper ready and write down any and all impressions I get....also any feelings. Then I go to the site and check to see if I was correct or not. Can anyone else confirm what I've said or have some different impressions? Light Worker

#20 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 03:53 PM

Earlier in the thread, I wanted to try this. Since then, before falling asleep, I get all relaxed (without falling asleep) and in my mind I can see an image. For example, there was one in which I seemed to be looking down from a stairwell in someone's house. I felt like a security camera. It was pretty clear and I even stared around at what's around me and it was very vivid. Like I was there! I was planted on that one spot though. Then it was over. Just a few seconds. I wasn't asleep or anything.
Did I remote view or was it just my imagination?

Whatever

#21 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 15 November 2008 - 09:26 PM

Axlfoley Exactly!

Its as if you are a fly on the wall! (or a security camera) Ha, ha! The more you do it the better you get at it and can control it.

Flormarina, You asked about the dangers of remote viewing. Anytime you open yourself you are in danger of negative coming in. That is why you always protect yourself and if you happen to run into someone or something question them. Usually your "intuition" will tell you if they feel good to you or not. They may seem to be perfectly innocent, kind and nice but sometimes when you ask if they are of the light you find out who they really are.

If these beings you come across are from the Light, they will not take offense at you asking. They will be glad that you did.

Remember, protection....don't leave home without it!
I am more than my physical body.

#22 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 05:57 PM

Axlfoley Exactly!

Its as if you are a fly on the wall! (or a security camera) Ha, ha! The more you do it the better you get at it and can control it.

Flormarina, You asked about the dangers of remote viewing. Anytime you open yourself you are in danger of negative coming in. That is why you always protect yourself and if you happen to run into someone or something question them. Usually your "intuition" will tell you if they feel good to you or not. They may seem to be perfectly innocent, kind and nice but sometimes when you ask if they are of the light you find out who they really are.

If these beings you come across are from the Light, they will not take offense at you asking. They will be glad that you did.

Remember, protection....don't leave home without it!

Wow! I actually tapped into something! I wonder who's house it was? Was it a random thing and why in that house?
I'm actually freaked out and excited about it right now, knowing that I remote viewed for a short time.

What are examples of dangers and how can I protect myself?

Whatever

#23 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 17 November 2008 - 12:18 AM

The house you entered may be someone that you know, someone that you live near or someone you tapped into.

Anytime you open up always protect yourself from any negative entities/beings that are not for your highest good or that are not of the light.

The way that I do it is have the white light come from above and enter my crown chakra. The light then cascades out and down around my body and re-enters through my feet.

Posted Image

#24 EVPResearcher

EVPResearcher

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:EVP's....of course.<br />Check out Dr Konstantin Raudive on the net.

Posted 17 November 2008 - 01:16 PM

Hey gang. During the cold war, our government (US) and the Russian government had RV departments used to spy on one another. I watched a History Channel show on it once. It was rather neat. Also, I recently read a book on UFO's. It was called Alien Agenda, by XXXXX Marrs. Sorry I don't remember his first name. Anyhow, he had the last entire chapter dedicated to RV. It was scary and cool at the same time. If you are interested check it out. He worked with the RV's (from the cold war) to pen this chapter. Pretty neat.
I HEAR Dead People... - MeMySpace: EVP Researcher

#25 Light Worker

Light Worker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:I am a psychic medium and find all facets of the supernatural world fascinating. I have obtained a few good evp's in my day and been a paranormal investigator mostly from the standpoint of a Medium's point of view. I am currently exploring Paganism as I am considering changing my religion.<br /> I like to oil pant landscapes, sew, and have a passion for cooking, which I do frequently. I have three, grown, awesome children who all live around me.

Posted 17 November 2008 - 02:14 PM

The house you entered may be someone that you know, someone that you live near or someone you tapped into.

Anytime you open up always protect yourself from any negative entities/beings that are not for your highest good or that are not of the light.

The way that I do it is have the white light come from above and enter my crown chakra. The light then cascades out and down around my body and re-enters through my feet.

Posted Image

Seer Greetings! I do the same thing...have the light enter thru my crown chakra...that is a BEAUTIFUL visualization of the process you have there! I love it!....This picture actually describes the MIddle Pillar of Light excercise I do quite often! Light Worker

#26 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 07:44 AM

The government certainly had a RV program and one of the main people that started it was Skip Atwater. He does have a book about it and some of the strongest people that they used. They tested many, many people and took only the best.

#27 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 04:58 AM

Since my last post, I've tried again and it hasn't been happening. It's almost like it's because I'm conscious I'm doing it and not like before when it seemed to happen spontaneously. Do I keep trying it the same way or shall I adopt a new prep time or are do these 'dry spells' occur even with you veteran remote viewers? Thanks!

Whatever

#28 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 08:18 AM

You might be trying to hard. Just continue with what you had been doing and RELAX. Patience and practice.

#29 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 08:42 AM

Seer, thanks. You're right. I'll keep it up and I'll relax.

Whatever

#30 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 12:46 PM

I tried again a couple of days ago. I thought I was going to pull it off then all of a sudden I 'saw' a hooded figure. I could only see the nose and the bottom of his face. Needless to say, this creeped me out and I've decided to lay off a while. I don't know if this was just my imagination or one dangers you folks have mentioned.

Whatever

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users