The Weather

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 AngelRose

AngelRose

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in the paranormal. Just not enough to go out and do any investigations. I think my past experiences might have frightened me away from looking for what might come next. I can read what others go threw and it seems exciting. But I just don't have it in me to get up and do any investigations. Pretty silly I know. But it's who I am. I'm a watcher not a doer. That's ok with me, I dont' mind it. I feel safe this way. lol

Posted 29 October 2008 - 08:45 PM

Here in north western pennsylvania, it's snowing. Yes snowing before halloween. I am in such shock. I want summer. We didn't have much of one. I want it back. :)
Posted Image

#2 AnnieV

AnnieV

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 08:51 PM

Cold and blustery...I love it! :)
Posted Image

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,387 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 29 October 2008 - 08:54 PM

Too hot to handle........... and they say it is almost winter!
Posted Image

#4 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 08:55 PM

You would, you're use to it :P

I love how it is now, cold but not so cold you cant feel your extremities when coming back inside. I can handle 40/50 degree weather but not much colder than that! I just hate having to give up my flip flops and shorts :(
Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

Posted Image

#5 AnnieV

AnnieV

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 08:59 PM

You would, you're use to it :P

I love how it is now, cold but not so cold you cant feel your extremities when coming back inside. I can handle 40/50 degree weather but not much colder than that! I just hate having to give up my flip flops and shorts :(

Well, you'd barely be able to tolerate it here then! 'Tis a wee bit colder than that. I hate wearing shorts, but I do miss my flip flops.
Posted Image

#6 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 04:38 AM

We had 2cm of snow 2 days ago. Some of it is still on the ground. Fortunately, it's supposed to warm up today and for Halloween. The sun will be out also. High of 10* celsius today and a warm 17* celsius for Halloween! Tropic, man.
(I'd still take summer over this any day!)

Whatever

#7 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous "green monster") lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 30 October 2008 - 06:20 PM

Cold and blustery...I love it! ;)

Same weather here in Massachusetts. Luckily it will warm up tomorrow for Halloween, hopefully in the 50's.
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

#8 Furrycheeky

Furrycheeky

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 06:30 PM

We had snow here to in the UK, reports said it was the earliest recorded snow since 1934.

#9 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:25 PM

~I woke up the other morning to snow......today was a bit warmer, but not by much. The wind is what kept it a bit chilly. Brrrrrr!! I love the change of the seasons...but barely remember Summer!! LOL!! The leaves are changing and it's so pretty right now.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users