• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 cyriades

cyriades

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:49 PM

I can say for certain that Salem Black River Church in Mayesville (near Sumter) is very haunted. Too bad they have security cameras now, and the fact that they will arrest you for trespassing if you visit at night. However, day visits are still fine, or so it seems, as long as you don't well, do anything dumb like vandalize.

Montrose Graveyard also appears to be haunted, from the few times I've been. I cannot confirm it completely but others have said they have seen things there. It is located near Florence and Darlington.

I can safely say the Midget Man story in Georgetown is rather untrue. I do keep hearing, however, about various Indian burial grounds around South Carolina, but never have been able to get solid information about any of them.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good haunted locations to visit in the Georgetown and Pee Dee regions of South Carolina that wouldn't be risky or illegal to check out. I'd be more than happy to share some good old ghost stories and ghost hunting experiences in return. Feel free to e-mail me at cyriades@yahoo.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users