• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 ChuckMcB

ChuckMcB

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 07:56 PM

I've heard they use beer cans on the floor to create cold spots. In one of the few episodes I've seen, I was also put off by the supposed pagan girl invoking christian angels, seemed odd to me. They hardly investigate at all and it's overly dramatic. I did enjoy the storylines on occasion but the whole thing always came off as fake.
Paranormal Investigations: 8Last Investigation: 12-16-11Founder: Gulfview Paranormal Hernando Beach, FLEmail Us: GulfviewPI@mail.com

#17 angelia79

angelia79

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:Of course all things paranormal, in addition to: Reading (alot), Music, MORE Music, UFC, MMA, Football, MORE Music, laughing at my pet (a Goffin's Cockatoo named Chico (he's CRAZY!!), training at the dojo, working, fishing, spending as much time with family as possible; you only have them here on Earth w/ you for such a short time, hanging and playing XBox 360 w/ my 11yr old son, spending time w/ the love of my life, Dave, we've been together just about 13yrs. .....hmmm.... can't think of anything more at the moment...

Posted 03 June 2010 - 01:44 PM

I actually like the show because I like anything creepy anyway (mind you, I haven't seen a lot of episodes). I haven't seen this episode, what is it called? I'll check it out.

~I'm not sure of the exact title, but it had to do with an excorcism of Laura...maybe that's the title??? I'm not sure, but maybe that's the title.

I believe the title was "I am Six"

I posted the above before seeing that the title was already found...sorry!

As for the show, I like any kind of show that has to do with the paranormal. But, that doesn't mean I BELIEVE all of them. Paranormal State oftentimes just doesn't feel "right" y'know? Like something is off about the whole scenario they're investigating.

Edited by angelia79, 03 June 2010 - 01:43 PM.

Nobody knows where you are, how near or how far. Shine on you crazy diamond!

#18 Ryuu

Ryuu

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Interests:Video games and anime not as heavily as I used to be though just watch anime and play video games once in a while. And the paranormal of course.

Posted 07 June 2010 - 08:41 AM

As for the show, I like any kind of show that has to do with the paranormal. But, that doesn't mean I BELIEVE all of them. Paranormal State oftentimes just doesn't feel "right" y'know? Like something is off about the whole scenario they're investigating.

I feel the same way when im watching it
"A winner is a loser who will get up and try again." - Dennis DeYoung

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users