Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

i want to get in contact with spirits/ghosts, any help/tips?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Iodine

Iodine

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 03:49 PM

hi, im new to this site.
ive been interested in supernatural things since i was a little kid, and now that im 16, i want to do something more. Ive read an arcticle about looking into a mirror, and then seeing ghosts or something(im sorry, i didnt completely read it), and after i read it, i realized that i stared a lot into mirrors, but i didnt feel anything. What i did see/notice was that i started staring (for more than 10 minutes) into the mirror, and talking to it...i want to know if this has anything to do with it. can one of you give me some info and/or tips about getting into contact with spirits?
goodbye,
Iodine:)

#2 Seņor Hugo

Seņor Hugo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 04:24 PM

hi, im new to this site.
ive been interested in supernatural things since i was a little kid, and now that im 16, i want to do something more. Ive read an arcticle about looking into a mirror, and then seeing ghosts or something(im sorry, i didnt completely read it), and after i read it, i realized that i stared a lot into mirrors, but i didnt feel anything. What i did see/notice was that i started staring (for more than 10 minutes) into the mirror, and talking to it...i want to know if this has anything to do with it. can one of you give me some info and/or tips about getting into contact with spirits?
goodbye,
Iodine:)

Few problems.

Ive read an arcticle about looking into a mirror

im sorry, i didnt completely read it

<--- Biggest problem you have.

Everybody is different, so there is no sure fire way to talk or communicate with spirits. The most people can do is tell you what works for them.

It's up to you to read everything you can, everything on the subject, come to your own decision and then find what works for you.

There really is no shortcut to be able to talk to spirits. It takes a lot of time, and a lot of effort.
"I am the bridge between worlds. I have experienced life, I have experienced death, others and my own. I am a shaman."

#3 Nightmare Before Victor

Nightmare Before Victor

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:ALL THAT IS STRANGE AND UNUSUAL

Posted 02 January 2009 - 07:07 PM

Well iodine theres three books i would strongly suggest:
Book of Spirit Communications-Raymond Buckland
So you want to be a Medium?-Rose Vanden Eynden
The Ghost Files-Jeff Belanger
...you can also try a technique i've picked up after some research involving just yourself and being in complete darkness preferably and asking the spirit for any messages, sometimes you can see shapes or words and you have to figure out if it means anything to you or the ghost and after some practice your Sight will get better!
Good Luck with everything

#4 Cautious-Psychic13

Cautious-Psychic13

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Interests:I am a writer, a wife, a mother of 3, a grandmother of 5, an empathic psychic, and use my empathy to connect with both the living and those of spirit. I had a very near death experience in May 2008 that has brought me back to my paranormal life.<br />I love to travel. To camp. To visit museums, zoos and aquariums. I love to learn about people and places. I have a degenerative bone and muscle disease and expect to be in a wheelchair by the end of 2009 but I love Disney World and amusement parks. I love boating on quiet lakes and seeing sunsets and sunrises. I love hearing from others so write me if you'd like because as a writer I can never know too many interesting people.

Posted 24 January 2009 - 04:41 PM

:) Well Iodine, it does come to some people easier then others but as you are still young your mind might not be too closed for you to start enhancing your abilities. Looking into mirrors is not a place to start. It just doesn't work that way. Mostly I remember urban legends and party games using mirrors. You really should read some more information from people with real experiences because as of right now you are so new that it is hard to know where to begin. First, there are so many ways other then sight to experience spirits you may never get to see one. I have seen them but I am an empathic psychic and medium that I feel the emotions they have or have left behind. Some people have to touch an object, others do automatic writing while yet others have auditory abilities.

I do though recommend that you do not start with things like Ouija Boards or EVP's. I am not afraid of your opening a doorway for evil but Ouija Boards can be misleading and influenced by your own or a partners imaginations. With EVP's you are inviting unknown spirits to be in your space. Without experience and often in general doing these things alone just isn't wise. After doing some further reading please don't hesitate to ask questions at this site. I have found this place to be full of wise and knowledgeable people willing to help.

Sharon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users