Anyone know of a group in central Illinois

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 stardust72

stardust72

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Some of my interests are from within, others are aquiered along the way. Ive always loved to write and within the past few years have been intrigued by the paranormal! My husband has always loved to treasure hunt! So Ive recently learned to operate a metal detector and intend to write about our treasures found along the way! Sometimes we get lucky enough for our passions to coinside and I get to ghost hunt( take pictures ect.) on the same property that we are treasure hunting and to me that makes the story complete!

Posted 16 November 2008 - 04:19 PM

:P Hey all Im new to ghostvillage and wanted to view my options on some groups possibly in my area! I live in the pekin area. If anybody has input on some groups please let me know. :)
Sometimes the weak become the strong.

#2 Cautious-Psychic13

Cautious-Psychic13

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Interests:I am a writer, a wife, a mother of 3, a grandmother of 5, an empathic psychic, and use my empathy to connect with both the living and those of spirit. I had a very near death experience in May 2008 that has brought me back to my paranormal life.<br />I love to travel. To camp. To visit museums, zoos and aquariums. I love to learn about people and places. I have a degenerative bone and muscle disease and expect to be in a wheelchair by the end of 2009 but I love Disney World and amusement parks. I love boating on quiet lakes and seeing sunsets and sunrises. I love hearing from others so write me if you'd like because as a writer I can never know too many interesting people.

Posted 21 November 2008 - 03:18 PM

There are the Central Illinois Ghost Hunter Scociety in Peroria and try prarieghost.com in Decauter another very large group in Peoria. Either place may lead you closer to home.

Sharon ;)

#3 hauntee

hauntee

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 05:51 AM

:ghost: Hey all Im new to ghostvillage and wanted to view my options on some groups possibly in my area! I live in the pekin area. If anybody has input on some groups please let me know. :)

Wanted to drop in and say Hi :wave: ..its nice to see a local on here :Spaz: I live in Pekin too. I'm currently not in a group either but have considered to begin one. I know your post here is a few years old I'm new to this forum and was just wondering if you ever had any luck? There are a few well established groups here in Pekin and the local towns, I'm not sure if they are looking for any new members though.
Blessings,Misty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users