New & Getting Visits from Mother Who Has Passed

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Roki

Roki

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 07:04 PM

Questions about a visit from the other side.

I am new and I am not at all sure if I am doing this right. I think, just now, I had a visit from my mother who has past. The thing she said to me doesn't make sense. I have never had this happen before. It was so real. I don't know how to interpret what she said. I would like someone to see if they could help. I feel like it is important.

#2 Roki

Roki

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 07:06 PM

Hello everyone...

I want to announce 2 new groups in the Triangle of North Carolina... Ok, not new, we've been in operation for a few months...

For those who don't know, the Triangle is the area between Raleigh, Chapel Hill, and Durham...

The first group is North American Demonic Paranormal, based out of Raleigh, NC... This group was founded by David Scott, a Religious Demonologist, who's purpose is to help those that feel they're being affected by a demonic spirit. He has assisted many different groups (including TAPS family members) and is even listed as a consultant on their websites... I am one of his investigators, Tech Manager, and Web Designer (go easy on me as I am still learning HTML code :clap:)... Purplebutter, another member of this forum, is also one of his investigators...

As many of you already know, my wife (Purplebutter) and I have been contemplating the creation of our own group as well... Where NADP focuses mostly on Demonic style haunts, we wish to focus on a much broader spectrum... So PB & J Paranormal Investigations has been born... We are a husband and wife team with David as one of our investigators and consultants... If we feel his skills and knowledge is necessary for an investigation, PB&J and NADP will share the case...

Both teams have already been on a few cases and are working hard to analyze all the evidence and post the case work, so keep checking the websites for new updates... So if you live feel like you need an investigation, please click on either one of our banners below... It will take you right to our prospective websites...

We all look forward to working with everyone in this field to help explain what's going on out there...

Christopher

Can someone in your group explain a visit from my mother who has past?

#3 Joven76

Joven76

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 07:11 PM

How can we help???
PB&J Paranormal proudly supports the St. Baldrick's Foundation for childhood cancer research so that all children diagnosed with cancer will have a better chance for a cure.

Posted Image

#4 spiritalk

spiritalk

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 11:30 AM

If it was your mother, the proof of her existence would be irrefutable and the message would be understandable. She is new at connection, as you are, so to make it workable she would be clear what she says. I think you are anticipating or expecting something and have made this her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users