• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 25 June 2004 - 08:15 PM

This house has been named the most haunted house in my erea. alot of people i know that know the family or people close to the family say the same. my local newspaper says no. they interviewed the owner and the neighbers too that say its not haunted *LOL* .the news paper says the rumer started when the Funeral Home bought it however they had a headline that said haunted house sold to a Funeral Home. I find it odd, the house had 3 diffrant familys and a funaral home in less then 30 years.a medium claims it to be built on an indian cemetery.there are headstone on the land but prolly a family plot.

http://www.heraldnew..._id=99784&rfi=8

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 26 June 2004 - 12:58 AM

hhmmmmmmmmmm
Posted Image

#3 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 06:53 AM

I don't know. its weired how three familys would come and go in less then 12 years. the owner says "There is no ghost, no Indians, no cemetery -- there's nothing like that," when you can plainly see a cemetery on the land?

#4 cryptkeeper

cryptkeeper

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 07:05 AM

The reason for the denial of there being any ghosts is due to the fact that many people believe in the fact that the report of a ghost in a piece of property will lower the value.

Hi I am Cryptkeeper and I used to be a regular here lol.  That is until my computer got fried in an electrical storm.  But now I am back and better than ever lol.  

There are many persons out here who do not believe in the existence of ghosts and they will find a natural explanation for even things that can not happen naturally.  But thats what we (the paranormal investigators) are for.  Hmmmm more business for all of us huh.  Hope I have shed some light.

Crypt

#5 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 28 June 2004 - 07:08 AM

Hola Cryptoooooo.... hope you have more of the Urban Legends to post in here!
Posted Image

#6 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 03:23 PM

I just hate it when the news puts a spin on things. the land is still for sale,yet no one wants it ???

hope to hear more from yeah,cryptkeeper  ;D

#7 cryptkeeper

cryptkeeper

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 04:22 PM

I am working on them Moon child just for you as you ask so sweetly

#8 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 07:12 PM

do you think the neighbers would say,the house next door is haunted

#9 opterasis

opterasis

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 11:11 AM

What state is this house in? sounds like a house in Mass on the "paranormal dumping ground"
myspace.com/corecontagionmy DVDAF

#10 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 27 July 2004 - 11:26 AM

There was a Ontario Housing Project in Lindsey, Ontario (where I grew up) that everyone said was built on a burial ground.  One story was an Indian Burial Ground, the other was a family cemetary.

I'm really not sure if these were just stories or if there really was SOMETHING on that land.  I just know that whenever I went there (some friends lived in one of the units), I HATED going to the car in the dark because of those stories.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#11 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 08 August 2004 - 07:54 PM

wow vamp,I would be scared too. the thing about this is that things just don't add up

#12 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 10:27 PM

What state is this house in? sounds like a house in Mass on the "paranormal dumping ground"

LOL no its not far from there.paranormal dumping ground is in mostly freetown and this is in westport

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users