• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16 hawk2k3

hawk2k3

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 07:14 PM

I think it someone trying to pull a scam on ebay for I've seen that pic before when the duck was first up.

#17 linuxbear

linuxbear

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 09:58 PM

well there are cases were spirits will attach themselfs to a personal object that they owned in their life but the rubber duck thing is a little hard to grasp. First off the origanal seller said that he would not be responsable for the shipping of the duck and would not care if the buyer of the duck burned it  so i guess my question is why did he not burn it in the first place. Instead he posted it on ebay of all places but yet he did not want another person with a child to have it. If it was mine i would burn it and scatter the ashes  lol but i think that it is a big fake
If i die tomorrow id be alright becasue i believe that after were gone, the spirit carries on! James LaBrie Dream Theater Metropolis Part 2: Scenes from a Memory

#18 hawk2k3

hawk2k3

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 10:17 PM

I believe it's fake, the person probably has multiple nicks on ebay and probably has a stash of "haunted" rubber ducks. I mean 2 people using the same picture, c'mon! Also that an another item showed up with the exact description, but different item.

#19 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,364 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 16 September 2004 - 01:03 PM

real or not...the story gave me chills.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#20 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 18 September 2004 - 04:21 PM

It is sad that people think that this crap is real. What a scam! I see he got $12.50 for a $2.00 toy. Great profit I should buy a box and start putting them up.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#21 orfos

orfos

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 03:39 PM

lmao... XD; My mom decided she was going to get one of her worn and weathered wind chimes, get pics of it in a decaying barn, make up some story about it and say it was haunted to put on ebay...
Posted Imagemalo mori quam faedari.~:C'est la vie:~

#22 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 04:12 PM

Hey anthying works with unsuspecting beleiving victims Olfos!

OK so somebody asked you before and I didn't see a response, what's XD stand for?
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#23 yuna_takamiya07

yuna_takamiya07

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 October 2004 - 09:21 PM

this my urban legend...taken from the book called TRUE PHILIPPINE GHOST STORIES BOOK 3

the story is titled:

AT THE BROADWAY CENTRUM...................

HERE IT GOES............

This was a popular urban legend of the 1980's

As the story goes, a coupe is out on a date at night, when the car breaks down at the parking lot of the old Broadway Centrum. the boyfriend gets out and tries to fix the engines but fails. He tells his girlfriend to stay in the car, close the windos and lock the doors while he goes to get help.

The girl waiting for about half an hour, notices a stange man watching from the shadows. He approaches the car and starts banging on the windows and trying to force open the doors.

Terrified, the girl honks the car horn to get attention and scare the man off. He gives up and leaves, only to return a few minutes later. He starts circling the car, holding something in his hand, which he raises to the window.

To her horror, the girl realizes that it is her boyfriend's decapitated head. Then, she is even more horrified to see what the man lifts up in his other hand: the boyfriend's car keys.

The next day, the police find her inside the car, alone, launghing and screaming nonsense, driven insane by an unknown terror.....
it is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye"

#24 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,364 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 16 October 2004 - 11:47 AM

i just love reading this story. its a pretty cool story to tell at a small get together with friend...it creepy people out
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#25 soul_drifter

soul_drifter

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Interests:Many many things =D

Posted 16 October 2004 - 11:54 AM

...creepy! I'll be sure to tell some of my friends at a sleepover one night at 3 in the morning :)
"Ignorance, the stem and root of all evil" ~PlatoWe have eyes, but do we see?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users