• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 04:20 PM

You know, my one problem with the story is this. Knowing that land is a premium in Japan. and knowing how expensive housing is there, how could an apartment building stand vacant for twenty years?

Might be worth checking on your buddy hawk. Do you know his real name or what town he lives in? Maybe you can check his IP address and contact the local authorities.
Growing old is mandatory... growing UP is optional.I didn't say it was YOUR fault, I SAID I was going to BLAME you.The nice thing about being Senile is, I can hide my own Easter Eggs.Posted Image

#17 hawk2k3

hawk2k3

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 10:45 PM

I've heard something exactly like this happened a few time in Germany a few times.

No need to check on him....he was sighted yet away, sigh the old rat got away again :).

#18 ladygrim

ladygrim

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 07 August 2004 - 04:12 AM

eeer bet the smell was rancid when they found him

#19 linuxbear

linuxbear

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 10:06 PM

i feel sad becasue the guy had no one that cared about him. I know i have family and all my friends ok my 2 friends lol but im sure someone would notice me missing. I think that is a big fear. to die alone, that has to be a bad way to go knowing that no one cares about you. sad truely sad.
If i die tomorrow id be alright becasue i believe that after were gone, the spirit carries on! James LaBrie Dream Theater Metropolis Part 2: Scenes from a Memory

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users