am i hallucinating?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 concrete_rose

concrete_rose

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 11:11 PM

i have only started becoming sensitive to ghosts three years ago & i am 21 years old now. i dont know if this has anything to do with spirituality but i have only been sensitive to other peoples feelings when they do not show it. all my life i can tell what they are feeling and who they are by looking at them as strange as it sounds. i have only become sensitive to ghosts when me and my friend had been toying around with the ouija board , and while we experimented very creepy things have happened such as lights turning on and off (the bulb was turned) and a phone coincedentially ringing when we asked the spirit to give us a sign if they were here. not only that , my moms really good friend died when i was 15 and i have grew up with her , when i was 18, it was around christmas i was just laying in my bed trying to go to sleep in the pitch dark and this ghostly figure that looked like her came to my bed and grabbed my arm , and when she did i had chills up my spine , i went to a friends that night . the main thing is my boyfriend died in a car accident about two years ago , it seemed the day that he died i felt a grip on my hand .. whenever im down i get these cold chills and sense that someones watching , and it seems like every night that someone is there . i seen a ghostly figure of him in my room when i woke up one night, . yes i am dating now and i still feel it .. we have been very close , inseperable before he died. i took a few pictures a couple of months after he died and i can see a bit of his face and a few orbs , everyone else can see it aswell. i want to know am i just hallucinating and should i get help?

Edited by concrete_rose, 29 November 2008 - 11:13 PM.

#2 history_seeker1923

history_seeker1923

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Everything in general.

Posted 08 December 2008 - 02:50 AM

i have only started becoming sensitive to ghosts three years ago & i am 21 years old now. i dont know if this has anything to do with spirituality but i have only been sensitive to other peoples feelings when they do not show it. all my life i can tell what they are feeling and who they are by looking at them as strange as it sounds. i have only become sensitive to ghosts when me and my friend had been toying around with the ouija board , and while we experimented very creepy things have happened such as lights turning on and off (the bulb was turned) and a phone coincedentially ringing when we asked the spirit to give us a sign if they were here. not only that , my moms really good friend died when i was 15 and i have grew up with her , when i was 18, it was around christmas i was just laying in my bed trying to go to sleep in the pitch dark and this ghostly figure that looked like her came to my bed and grabbed my arm , and when she did i had chills up my spine , i went to a friends that night . the main thing is my boyfriend died in a car accident about two years ago , it seemed the day that he died i felt a grip on my hand .. whenever im down i get these cold chills and sense that someones watching , and it seems like every night that someone is there . i seen a ghostly figure of him in my room when i woke up one night, . yes i am dating now and i still feel it .. we have been very close , inseperable before he died. i took a few pictures a couple of months after he died and i can see a bit of his face and a few orbs , everyone else can see it aswell. i want to know am i just hallucinating and should i get help?

From reading your post I don't think your hallucinating or need help, unless you want to, which is entirely up to you. As far as seeing and feeling these ghostly figures of your mom's late friend, and your late boyfriend, it could be your mind still reacting to grief.

However toying around with a Ouija board is not a good idea, if you want my personal opinion. I know that some people on here will think otherwise and there are probably many people who have had good expereinces while using Ouija boards. I, for one, have not had any positive results when using a Ouija board when I was in my early teens. I was raised regilous most of my life and had parents that didn't tolerate such things, plus I went to a religious school, which really didn't make matters any better on me.

Then it could also be that you had unintentionally invited something to prove itself to you when you asked the spirit to show you proof and it had with the lights going on and off and the phone ringing and now you are concerned that this is what making you feel cold chills, see ghostly figures???

Personally, I don't mess with Ouija boards anymore and I would advise against trying it again (be it with friends), and definitely never do it alone. It's never a good idea.
- History_Seeker1923Favorite quotes; "I have not failed. I just found 1,000 ways that don't work."- Thomas Alva Edison"Although there is nothing supernatural about it..." ~ Harry Houdini about the Chinese water torture cell trick in 1914.

#3 randalflag

randalflag

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 09:39 PM

wow, quite an interesting ability. You sound like you genuinely aren't hallucinating. The things you've said seem to be stretching the idea of mere coincidence. Though I'm sure it is like a gift and a curse, I envy your ability.
“Only enemies speak the truth; friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of duty.” -Quoted by Stephen King

#4 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 17 February 2009 - 11:59 PM

Welcome to Ghost Village concrete_rose. I guess if you're hallucinating you're in good company around here.:-)

Can you explain what you mean about knowing about people's feelings and knowing who they are by looking at them? I have a reason for this question.
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#5 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 18 February 2009 - 12:03 AM

Well, I sure wasn't paying attention......The OP was 3 months ago!
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users