• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 goldriver

goldriver

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 11:11 AM

Hello all,

I wonder how can I ground and balance the energies around me have problem and being affected in my daily life after night spiritual contacts in my dreams or awake. I live on earth and want to live earthly. Being affected seriously some times and can't handle my personal and working issues all day thinking of the contact happened just that. Taking contacts too personally.

What do you usually do to balance the energies? Have tried meditations, or just affirmations of "i stand on my ground" or "I am on earth" but sometimes my mind is so confused that cannot do even those and feeling Iam out of space even in my working hours.

I would appreciate your help very much.
" We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience" Pierre Teilhard de Chardin"An unexamined life is not worth living" Socrates

#2 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 04 December 2008 - 01:31 PM

Hi

I think it is fundamental that you create protection before you experience these things at night.

Try imagine a white ball of light that surrounds you and your family and even a particular room that is being affected. And in the morning reverse the ritual that way you stay protected at the crucial times.

As for this affecting you during the day and thinking about it, that is more difficult. Meditation is the key to clear out your thoughts, thats if you have time.

I go through this on a daily basis trying to analyze what happened the night or day before. But I can usually put it to rest if I meditate.

There are many ways to meditate which will suit you best, and many of the guys here have some good methods

Mark :P

#3 goldriver

goldriver

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 02:48 PM

Thanks for your help.

I did the white light protection last night it worked. Had peaceful contacts and didn't remember strongly any specific during my day. I thought the white light surrounding me my room and the whole house.

Will try to find meditations here as well :clap:
" We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience" Pierre Teilhard de Chardin"An unexamined life is not worth living" Socrates

#4 Light Worker

Light Worker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:I am a psychic medium and find all facets of the supernatural world fascinating. I have obtained a few good evp's in my day and been a paranormal investigator mostly from the standpoint of a Medium's point of view. I am currently exploring Paganism as I am considering changing my religion.<br /> I like to oil pant landscapes, sew, and have a passion for cooking, which I do frequently. I have three, grown, awesome children who all live around me.

Posted 18 December 2008 - 07:43 PM

Goldriver.....try this. Get a box of sand or earth of any kind. Place it in your house...anywhere.When you come home at day's end and also when you leave the house in the morning place your feel squarely IN the earth...it is a physical, literal way of "GROUNDING" yourself. While you are standing in it say outloud....I AM GROUNDED....Light Worker

#5 Nightmare Before Victor

Nightmare Before Victor

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:ALL THAT IS STRANGE AND UNUSUAL

Posted 09 January 2009 - 07:57 AM

I would agree with the others before me and you can also check out info on chakras... you can also sit against a tree and envision all the negative energies being drained from your body

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users