• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Ike

Ike

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 09:48 AM

Okay, I'm not entirely sure what happened. But the last thing I want to do is ask.

My friend Ben, who I'm pretty sure is not on here. I know him through a game, but through and through hes a close friend.
Something happened on a road and hes currently in the hospital in really bad shape. His roommate has been giving us(His other friends too) the updates. The doctors say he won't live.
I wanted to make this earlier, but I didn't really know..
Right now all of us are just crossing our fingers to see what happens.
(I'm not sure how much energy he'll need. Hes barely breathing even with the machine doing it for him.)
Thats great taylor and Imma let you continue, but Ghostvillage is the best paranormal site of all time~<3

#2 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 09 December 2008 - 04:24 PM

Ike, so sorry to hear about your friend. Let's keep good thoughts for Ben.
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#3 Mystic Hippy

Mystic Hippy

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • Interests:computers, arts &amp; crafts, nature, photography, ghost hunting, mediumship, supernatural/paranormal, etc.

Posted 09 December 2008 - 05:05 PM

Sending vibes and prayers.
Frither & Mystic
Have you hugged your ghost today?The Porch - Ghosts, paranormal, supernatural

#4 Cautious-Psychic13

Cautious-Psychic13

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Interests:I am a writer, a wife, a mother of 3, a grandmother of 5, an empathic psychic, and use my empathy to connect with both the living and those of spirit. I had a very near death experience in May 2008 that has brought me back to my paranormal life.<br />I love to travel. To camp. To visit museums, zoos and aquariums. I love to learn about people and places. I have a degenerative bone and muscle disease and expect to be in a wheelchair by the end of 2009 but I love Disney World and amusement parks. I love boating on quiet lakes and seeing sunsets and sunrises. I love hearing from others so write me if you'd like because as a writer I can never know too many interesting people.

Posted 09 December 2008 - 06:37 PM

;) Any positive energy is helpful and I am sure anyone who reads this should and most will send out as much energy as they can spare. Last May my husband came home and found me blue on the bed. He couldn't get a pulse and started CPR, something he had learned just the week before. At the hospital I was put on a respirator. After 2 days my husband was told it was time to call the family home and make the decision to turn off the machines. He left me for the first time since arriving at the hospital. Less then 2 hours later I woke up with no memeroy of what happened and most amazing no long term brain damage. Miricles happen and I am sure my husbands and mothers energy at the side of my bed sustained me. No matter what happens to Ben you can't do anything more important then give him your strength through positive thought. I am an Athiest but I know prayer as positive energy works.

Sharon

#5 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 09 December 2008 - 11:26 PM

I believe in miracles, which, has nothing to do with religion. Sending positive energy is actually scientifically sound!

Cautious-Psychic what an amazing story you could tell us?
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#6 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 10:06 AM

Hi Ike, I hope your friend has pulled through. All my best vibes to him also.

#7 Cautious-Psychic13

Cautious-Psychic13

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Interests:I am a writer, a wife, a mother of 3, a grandmother of 5, an empathic psychic, and use my empathy to connect with both the living and those of spirit. I had a very near death experience in May 2008 that has brought me back to my paranormal life.<br />I love to travel. To camp. To visit museums, zoos and aquariums. I love to learn about people and places. I have a degenerative bone and muscle disease and expect to be in a wheelchair by the end of 2009 but I love Disney World and amusement parks. I love boating on quiet lakes and seeing sunsets and sunrises. I love hearing from others so write me if you'd like because as a writer I can never know too many interesting people.

Posted 10 December 2008 - 12:32 PM

I believe in miracles, which, has nothing to do with religion. Sending positive energy is actually scientifically sound!

Cautious-Psychic what an amazing story you could tell us?

:Spaz: I had been an empthic psychic since I was 5-6. I became a medium around age 12 but after getting myself sucked in too deep of one very depressed spirits suicide I pulled way back and became strictly a cautious observer and investagator of the paranormal. In my 20's I became ill with a disease Avascular Necrosis that destroys your major joints. My knees no longer bend and my ankles are extremely painful as our my hips. I am at the end of my ability to walk. I made it almost 10 years longer then I was supposed to but it has been very painful. One night I went to bed and woke up in the morning with severe pain in my right foot. The best it feels is like having a frozen block of ice around your foot. At the worst it feels like I am being tortured with electric shocks going from my smaller toes all the way up my leg. After 10 days in the hospital on every strong pain med you can think of my insurance sent me home. I was on very high does of narcotics and a drug for nerve pain called Lyrica. After about 2 weeks on this med my husband came home and found me hard to wake, delirious and confused. He called the ambulance and at the hospital they decided that despite the fact I could account for all my medication I had an accidental overdose and they sent me home after 6 days back on everything except my pain medicine. I didn't go through withdrawal because they had treated me at the hospital with narcan that cleaned all narcotics in my system. After 3 weeks of not being able to get out of bed my pain clinic put me on Roxycontin. A very strong narcotic every 8 hours. It wasn't enough for the pain but I managed a planned trip to DisneyWorld with my husband and my son, his wife and 3 kids the 3rd week of April. I left from Florida directly to San Diego for the birth of my second grandson in the last week of April and for the bris the first week of May. It was a very busy 3 weeks but despite the pain I carried on.

The Tuesday after Mothers Day my husband got up Monday May 12 at 5:30 AM for work and as usual I woke up to help him to get off to the train and went back to bed. The next thing I remember I wake up strapped to a bed with 2 tubes in my throat. I could only see a small man sticking things in my throat through the tubes. I was in an all glass room. I honestly thought I had been abducted by aliens for about 3 minutes. I couldn't understand what was being said to me and without my glasses I couldn't see very well either. For about 2 hours I laid there I slowly realized I was in a hospital but I didn't where or how. It didn't help that the nurse taking care of me was a small Japaneese man with a very heavy accent. Finally the head nurse came in and told me where I was at and asked me if I had tried to hurt myself. Of course I hadn't but after my husband came back from calling all the family and telling them the doctors were sure I wasn't going to wake up and they were pulling the plug. He came back in the room and burst into tears seeing I was awake.

He had come home 8 days before and found me blue, barely breathing and could not feel my pulse. He had taken his first CPR course in all his 61 years less then a full week before. He started CPR on me until the paramedics got there 12 minutes later. They continued CPR until I was placed on the respirator and my heart was shocked several times to get into a good rythem. Every test they did did not show what the problem was as the tests before during the last episode before. After 3 days they sent me home on all my same drugs as I had been. Being a nurse I got on my computer and researched for 4 days. I finally found on the drug site for the Lyrica that it shouls never ever be given with several drugs I had been on for several years. At least 8 different doctors including my husband's nephew who is an MD saw the chart and I had to find out what was going on and after stopping the Lyrica I could get back on pain medicine that got me back out of bed. I remember nothing while in a coma. I felt nothing, heard nothing...even at the brink of death as I was when my husband found me I remember nothing. Now maybe I wasn't as close to death as the doctors thought but my EEG showed several near death signs, I had no pulse and no actual resperations. I saw no light, no tunnel. There was no one waiting to greet me. Maybe they knew I wasn't coming or I have no one wishing to take across or maybe there is nothing there at all. I don't know but what I do know is I never felt afaid either. I was and still am in a great deal of physical pain and for about 2 weeks if anything I was angry I was awake. I would have gladly just slipped away again but I saw how devastated my family was and decided to make an effort to live and get back some quality of life. That is why I revisited my power and gift. I am again reaching out to the spirits that reached out to me before I closed myself down and am now trying to restart a group outside Chicago in the far western suburbs closer to Aurora.

I really do owe my life to my to my husband with whom I have rediscovered what love is all about. I also have lost any fear about death and of any spirit. I have never felt a spirit was a demon or that demonic evil exists and I feel even calmer now. My abilities are stronger and more accurate and I can feel more activity then I did before. Could this be my imagination working over time? Of course but I have been doing this for almost 50 years and it doesn't feel like it It just feels like a wake up call that my time is not going to be forever and now is the time to learn more and share more and teach more. So here I am in Ghostvillage. Again if anyone outside Chicago is interested in getting a group together or needs a new sensitive I wouls like to know.

Sharon

#8 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 02:45 PM

Incredible post Cautious! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Ike, I hope your friend pulls through.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users