Free Skins
© Fisana

Photo

More Than One Ghost?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 10:55 AM

THE photograph we printed of the suspected ghost has now reached another level with one reader thinking there may be several spirits in the picture.

Steven McLean took the time to demonstrate what he meant when he emailed two pictures, one of his computer screen and a sketch of what he thinks is in the picture.

Pictured is Steven’s computer screen where he has traced an outline to show where the spirits can be seen.

The other picture shows a sketch he has drawn of what he can see.
Image related to story, see caption or article text

Steven said: “I have sent a picture of what I can see in the photo you printed a fortnight ago. I have sent you one with an outline of the spectre and drawn another.

“In the picture I can also see a young man lying to the left against the mound and just slightly above the figure behind the woman there is a sailor with a beard looking directly at the camera. It is very weird how you get so many spirits in one photograph.”

Since the photo has been published in the Herald and on our website, several thousand people have logged on to see it and we’ve had comments from readers emailed and posted in, with their theories of what it could be.

Article

Wish the picture in question were larger....
Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing. Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users