Pictures of GhostVillagers!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
392 replies to this topic

#316 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 04 June 2010 - 09:47 AM

These are pics of me taken last week with my friend Kelly. And yes that's my natural hair.
Posted Image
Posted Image
All I have to say is TG for the photoshop disk that came with my new camera... I was really looking hypoxic (grey face, blue lips)... We'd just been at my GP's and my O2 levels were dropping as low as 76%. This week we have the O2 for leaving the house filled so I'll be "good" when I go visit Kelly today.
Love life.

#317 cathylj73

cathylj73

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts
  • Interests:Animals, paranormal, Kids

Posted 04 June 2010 - 03:53 PM

These are pics of me taken last week with my friend Kelly. And yes that's my natural hair.
Posted Image
Posted Image
All I have to say is TG for the photoshop disk that came with my new camera... I was really looking hypoxic (grey face, blue lips)... We'd just been at my GP's and my O2 levels were dropping as low as 76%. This week we have the O2 for leaving the house filled so I'll be "good" when I go visit Kelly today.

You both look Wonderful!
Posted ImagePosted Image(facebook) cathyld73@yahoo.com

#318 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 17 June 2010 - 06:00 PM

Here's a picture of me from yesterday without the collar because if it were up to me I'd be sans collar all the time showing off my neck. And once again yes my hair is really that curly and those are MY eyelashes (just darkened them up a bit)... Lizzy (lil sis) said I should be an eyelash model.
Posted Image

Edited by stellakitty, 17 June 2010 - 06:04 PM.

Love life.

#319 v-huntley

v-huntley

Provides a GREAT example!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • Interests:superstitions, cryptzoology, ghosts and anything else paranormal.

Posted 29 July 2010 - 05:36 PM

[url="http://%20<a%20href="http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/photo.php?pid=13314982&op=1&o=global&view=global&subj=510469837&id=545135623"%20target="_blank">http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/ph...mp;id=545135623</a>%20"] http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/ph...mp;id=545135623[/url]

A new photo of Queen V at the pub LOL!

Edited by v-huntley, 29 July 2010 - 05:39 PM.

Posted Image Posted Image

#320 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 04 August 2010 - 08:01 PM

Gosh everyone looks soooo great!

I have been missing in action for a bit.....

But here are a couple of Greg and I!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by leslie_dragonlvr, 04 August 2010 - 08:03 PM.

Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#321 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 01:39 AM

Me after Lizzy lightened my hair and chopped more off last night....
http://www.facebook....100000645987088

You'll have to paste the URL into your thingy as it (GV) isn't letting me post pics from photo bucket either....
Love life.

#322 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 19 August 2010 - 02:39 AM

Leslie you look great together. I've always loved your blue eyes. Great pics!
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#323 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 23 August 2010 - 09:08 PM

Leslie you look great together. I've always loved your blue eyes. Great pics!

Thanks Julie!
I've lost 40 pounds since I got off all the meds...now to get my face to pull back in....lol!
I have to go backin for back surgery AGAIN....the rod broke and a few others nasty issues they can't fix...ugh!

Les
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#324 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 22 November 2010 - 08:21 AM

Newest pic of me taken in October lol
Posted Image
Posted Image

...by the time the last on was taken, I was feeling pretty good lol
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#325 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 22 November 2010 - 08:27 AM

Nice pictures Laurie Ann, seems like you were so relaxed and enjoying the moment.
Posted Image

#326 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 22 November 2010 - 10:09 AM

Thank you Moonie :hug: I had a much needed blast that night lol
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#327 Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmGBmpxwA7s

Posted 22 November 2010 - 04:41 PM

Hey everyone I know myself and Destiny are still very new in the community but we thought we would post our pictures too :3

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

These are a couple of months old but yeah, we've been together for almost 9 months now :]
Posted Image

#328 v-huntley

v-huntley

Provides a GREAT example!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • Interests:superstitions, cryptzoology, ghosts and anything else paranormal.

Posted 22 November 2010 - 05:04 PM

Hey Jollyblue, welcome to GV! You and Destiny are a very happy couple!
Posted Image Posted Image

#329 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 06:08 PM

Jolly, you and your girlfriend are soooo adorable together!! Definately looks like true love to me :hug:

#330 Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmGBmpxwA7s

Posted 22 November 2010 - 07:53 PM

Heh thank you all very much :] We actually met online and dated long-distance for 5 months then I visited her in real for the 4th of july for 6 days, then moved down to her when I turned 18 in september. I'm very happy I found her <3
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users